Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First thing ...

buy Sancho.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well done my team. Third place. Respectable. Time to continue the rebuilding.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Evan's is a pieciashyyite !
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Well done my team. Third place. Respectable. Time to continue the rebuilding.
        Bredren, I was a bit concerned.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Evan's is a pieciashyyite !
          ...for that tackle .... yeah!

Comment

We do things the hard way.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Big up to Manu and coach Ole. Ole has done a good job getting the team together after a fairly bad start. Now is time to finish build and challenge next year.

I hear Grealish already bought his house in Manchester. Manu need a few a few more good soldiers. Lazie your bwoy have to stop giveaway so many balls in midfield in the defensive 3rd. Make the easy passes.

Sorry to see Bournmouth go down as they play good ball but happy for Villa and the Birmingham crew. Also good to see West Brom back up.

The deals going to come fast and furious.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hi Rocky, did I miss your comment about Brandon Williams tiday?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Big up to Manu and coach Ole. Ole has done a good job getting the team together after a fairly bad start. Now is time to finish build and challenge next year.

I hear Grealish already bought his house in Manchester. Manu need a few a few more good soldiers. Lazie your bwoy have to stop giveaway so many balls in midfield in the defensive 3rd. Make the easy passes.

Sorry to see Bournmouth go down as they play good ball but happy for Villa and the Birmingham crew. Also good to see West Brom back up.

The deals going to come fast and furious.
                  Agreed!

Comment

I am happy for the lad,Valencia, Young, and Evra set the bar, he has very big shoes to fit, and I hope he does.

Comment

Working...
                    X