HL!!!.......I'm seeing reports that Gabriel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......I'm seeing reports that Gabriel

Heinze is the leading candidate to be AUFC's new head coach.

Just saw it.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If you don't want him, we (the DC United supporters) will gladly take him, and AUFC can have DCU's leading candidate, Chris Armas (aka NYRB's sloppy seconds/reject).

Comment

No thank you for Armas.

He is quite passionate...but not a good fit.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hear Atlanta source say Manager will be before the end of the year.

They are very tight lipped as usual, and claim the source that said Heinze is a small town newspaper with no validity.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL!!!.......MLS running with the report, this morning: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...nze-head-coach

*Also saw reports that Heinze wanted to add Javier Mascherano to his coaching staff, but wasn't successful in convincing him.

Comment

info change. Now they are reporting Heinze is just a pen stroke away from signing with Atlanta. Should be done soon.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X