This idea of extend the access to information to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This idea of extend the access to information to

Cabinet documents is a move that puts an orange stain on prosperity government. Disappointed with the gov't for making such a move. I certainly hope they back away from this.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

they will have to. No choice.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      they will have to. No choice.
      ...but what the heck were they thinking coming with that? Makes no sense.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So Prosperity Government took this body blow/bad PR because of an ATI request for cabinet minutes for 75/76? Really Andrew?

Comment

what you call shooting yourself in the foot.

Comment

My guess is that after 70 years the parties will be dead to avoid contempt opprobrium and embarrassment .....

There are still people around from the 75/76 state of emergency ...... could cast them in a bad light

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

relax & watch the ride

Comment

Yep watch tit for tat. 75/76 State of Emergency and ......

Comment

not following...this occurred due to an an ATI request made by Dionne Jackson Miller...why would the JLP want to bury an ATI request that more than likely will paint the PNP in a bad light? some are playing checkers while others are playing chess...like i said...watch the ride

Comment

Because there may be other ATI requests like what really happened during the 'Chris' episode. Both parties don't want certain things to come to light within the 20 year period.

Comment

Gamma how is your son doing football wise still playing cb?

Comment

Working...
                      X