Dexta Daps. I have heard a few of his tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexta Daps. I have heard a few of his tracks

no big deal. Last night I came across a concert he did in London. I didn't realize how the ladies love this singer. There was one song he sang the first line and the women just sang the entire song. What was amazing was his time was up, started a song and walked off the stage .... and of course the ladies just kept singing.

Respect dude.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Change is hard to accept when you're used to a thing. The nowadays producers seh the Dancehall Trap sound not going away, so I have to re-calibrate my ears to these new tunes that are sprouting like weeds. Dem nuff and no 'mount a Roundup cyan kill dem.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Change is hard to accept when you're used to a thing. The nowadays producers seh the Dancehall Trap sound not going away, so I have to re-calibrate my ears to these new tunes that are sprouting like weeds. Dem nuff and no 'mount a Roundup cyan kill dem.
      I guess "I'm too old for this shite!" (From the Lethal Weapon movies).
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dexta wont last.... 5 years from now when no one is throwing pantities at him what is he gonna sing.. he need to find some tunes and not get caught in the hype.

Comment

That can be said about all of them today.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X