No announcement yet.

Ruel Reid has been taken into custody.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruel Reid has been taken into custody.

His wife, daughter, CMU president and Lawrence-Brown of NW St. Ann were also taken into custody.

I certainly hope they get Reid good.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So dem nuh get di Big Fish i.e Holness ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So Wha you say? The return to JC has been placed on hold? Poor Ruel. He must be saying " de worl no level, is only me dem have strength fa".

Comment

It's probably just a coincidence that be CMU guy promptly went back on leave. I am sure no one warned him of his impending arrest. That's never happened before. LOL. Bad man a bad man.

Comment

Rudi, that is incorrect. He returned after the end of the period which he had agreed to leave. But when he returned, the head of the Board told him it was not advisable for him to be there because the investigation was still ongoing. So he left again. That is what multiple sources, including the head of the Board, had to say.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

labourite, PNP, or no P, Mi nuh sorry fi them. I hope more get lock up. All these cases lingering and nothing happen.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Vaz next,robbing to prosperity.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                Rudi, that is incorrect. He returned after the end of the period which he had agreed to leave. But when he returned, the head of the Board told him it was not advisable for him to be there because the investigation was still ongoing. So he left again. That is what multiple sources, including the head of the Board, had to say.
                Ahhh Westman, Westman if you say so. What's normal is not being in the CEO chair while being investigated doesn't require a board to tell you that. It's also not normal to demand reinstatement at your high school gig in the middle of being investigated as Min of Ed.

As I told many of my green bredrin this is actually a good look for the Holness led JLP. It is the reaction to corruption that differentiates you from the orange crew.
                That's how you guys should spin it.

Comment

Agreed Rudi,its an issue they could own and capulate the labaorites to 5 more years i.e dem come fi clean corruption out of the yard.

Vaz next !

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    labourite, PNP, or no P, Mi nuh sorry fi them. I hope more get lock up. All these cases lingering and nothing happen.
                    I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Agreed Rudi,its an issue they could own and capulate the labaorites to 5 more years i.e dem come fi clean corruption out of the yard.

Vaz next !
                      That's all well and good but isn't that like a volunteer firefighter starting a fire then putting it and demanding credit for putting it out?.

Comment

A when you born, a politricks it name,yuh think when people a bun up dem care who out di fire, as long as dem can sell it dem dem come see bigger fire before dem own tek off.

All Anju affi say ,is im come fi clean di yard and the OCG,DPP, Fraud squad free fi lock up,charge and prosecute ,im get 10 more years easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
                          His wife, daughter, CMU president and Lawrence-Brown of NW St. Ann were also taken into custody.

I certainly hope they get Reid good.
                          You are kidding right?. The fix is in already X. First the idiot Justice Minister criticized the arrest, then his daughter is defending one of the accused, now they are requesting a private lawyer to act as prosecutor. If you tell people in America this, they would say I made it up.

Comment

This is beautiful, imagine the political backlash if they get off.This only puts more pressure on the shitstem to sort itself out,internally and externally.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              This is beautiful, imagine the political backlash if they get off.This only puts more pressure on the shitstem to sort itself out,internally and externally.
                              I guess its good to be an eternal optimist X.
                              Don't bet on it brother.

The fix is in.
                              He hasn't even been fired as JC headmaster. If it wasnt for the concerned and vocal Old Boys he would be in his office on Hope Road continuing to steal. Disgraceful!!

Comment

Working...
                              X