No announcement yet.

JFF: Tappa B lic and the plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunce,suh now I said Tegat has more licensure than Tappa.Please point out where I said that,2nd Tappa nuh ave nuh lic for a national coach until him get the B and even that isnt suffiecent for best practices.

Yuh a di same dunce, that asked if I knew it was Tegat after I posted a video with his name highlighted in it,the same dunce that couldn't comprehend insinuation in a sentence ,the same dunce that think a C ,D or E lic ,is suffiecent to coach a national team. The same dunce that says its overrated and cost too much to attain.

Glad yuh on my coaching wagon for best practices.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how comes when people disagree with your foolishness they are dounce or jlp or something of the sort.. You cant reason without calling names... T

Comment

Dunce : Disagree with me is one thing, disagreeing and referencing my parental educational upbringing is another, declaring that I am a liar is another. Isnt that calling names,yuh think it guh one way ?

Your problem is you didnt expect me to kick yuh up inna yuh b@TT*.1st point of order , didnt I state the JFF level 1 & 2 lic, up to the C isnt of the standard to coach any of our national or RSPL teams,it isnt even good enough for school boy football up to the manning cup level. I stated its in my estimation after looking at the curriculumn years ago,it is good for U13 youth.Anyone one coaching a RSPL or national team with those licensure,doesnt have a lic of the required standard, therefore dem nuh ave nuh lic.

2nd point of order, didnt I have a raging debate as per what standards are required to coach said teams on this forum , and alternative ways of how this can be achieved given cost within our cultural economic reality.Did you not state the standard that I suggested is overarted and too expensive for our local coaches to achieve ?

Now for you to insinuate that I have changed my position and label me a liar, says alot about your educational level or your moral character.You are either a DUNCE or a LIAD,in need of my foot to kick up yuh *****.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ok you can have the last word ..

Comment

https://youtu.be/mPkimEaav9s

Comment

hold this https://youtu.be/tYDfqIhPxCw

Comment

Tuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Working...
                X