Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums

Go Back   Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums > Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums > The Everything Jamaica Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Everything Jamaica Forum This forum is for topics Jamaican or international/world issues which members may have an interest in discussing.

Old May 20th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Default All who want the Govt to take the ship workers without plan

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...ew_COVID_cases
Old May 21st, 2020, 07:21 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

two more positive today from the Marella cruise ship...that's why you ignore dummies
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:31 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Guatemala president fumes over infected deportees from US

GUATEMALA CITY (AP) — Guatemala’s president questioned his country’s relationship with the United States, revealing frustration over America continuing to send deportees infected with COVID-19 to a country struggling to manage the crisis.

“This of allies with the United States isn’t true,” President Alejandro Giammattei said Thursday.

“Guatemala is an ally of the United States, but the United States is not Guatemala’s ally. They don’t treat us like an ally.”

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...d-deportees-us
Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:57 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

The Gleaner is embarking on using a proxy...in a time people would want us to believe the media have freedom.
But back to the matter at hand, if a ship has a handful of infected people, then the prudent thing to do is to prevent it from becoming widespread , how is the Govt strategy of lenghty delay helpful especially given it will take them in the end???
The insects among us, interpret the the protruding lizard's tongue as salivating, unaware of the danger.

Last edited by Rockman : May 22nd, 2020 at 07:14 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:22 AM
Reggae Ambassador

It’s called plannning rocky
Old May 22nd, 2020, 08:39 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ View Post
It’s called plannning rocky
Yuh realize yuh wasting time?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:21 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Well Lazie, why wasn't the plan for the first batch all encompassing, and what was the plan for the forced returning citizens?
How can a plan increases the amount infected people(by leaving them exposed on the casket ship) when it is inevitable that you will eventually take them?
Maybe if I swallowed the green pill it would have me gain higher knowledge or disregard commonsense.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:30 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Did you hear the plan for returning citizens? The fact that the ship pretty much show up with 1044 aboard, you didn't expect them to be dropped off like Taxi? did you?

As I said the US still have 5000 ship workers out there on seas not coming home anytime soon.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:07 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockman View Post
Well Lazie, why wasn't the plan for the first batch all encompassing, and what was the plan for the forced returning citizens?
How can a plan increases the amount infected people(by leaving them exposed on the casket ship) when it is inevitable that you will eventually take them?
Maybe if I swallowed the green pill it would have me gain higher knowledge or disregard commonsense.
...since you haven't swallowed the green pill, what explains your constant disregard for common sense?
Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:53 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Well if you love Jakans and the aim is to thwart the spreading of the virus, why let it increase on the vessel knowing fully well it is inevitable that you will take them ashore?
Secondly, in dealing with the first case(THAT was the hurdle), why wasn't the groundwork laid for subsequent cases?
It appears any route taken by the PM would have been automatically embraced by you, you(as a citizen) have an obligation to question things as opposed to being all accepting, it has to be swallowing that green pill.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:10 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

so we open up the ports and charter flights to bring home over 10,000 citizens all at once? spoken like a true dummy...
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:34 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Are airplanes stranded in flights?
The people are stranded on a ship, for you to reference charter flights isn't intelligent, but I am the dummy.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 04:07 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

okay...so the cruise ships in europe...asia...scandinavia & australasia are going to sail to the caribbean to drop off their Jamaican crew workers...this guy is a moron...
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:20 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Grasshopper, you are all over the place.
The issue is being within spitting distance of Jamaica and denied entry.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:42 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

were they denied entry?
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:01 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Absolutely, as was the case regarding the first one.
My guess is the note stating the request fell off the pigeon foot, and your PM had pigeon soup.
And what of the first case??
Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:08 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

so how come they are kicking up their feet in luxury at a north coast hotel right about now?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 08:27 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Do you realize there is 5000 Americans out there on ship and the US is not letting them in? Imagine that.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:29 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Sass, the reason I do not respond is yoyr insistence on using the US as reference.
When I was a young lad, it was custom for people in Jamaica to say "that couldn't gwa'an a Merika, only to find out that and worse gwa'an a Merika.
When planes were grounded during...., didn't the famuly of the suspect allowed to fly out?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:57 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

5 positive tests just confirmed from the cruise ship docked in Falmouth...ignore the dummies...they want Jamaica to fail so that Anju fails...it ain't gonna happen
Old May 22nd, 2020, 08:02 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

look at Haiti. Sunday they had like 423 and today over 700 and climbing. Keep strain PM.