Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester is Red!!!

And people deddd
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

The turning point in Manchester United’s return to the top. The team played as a team and their self confidence and belief in themselves have gone through the roof now.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mi nah lie, unu look good tideh! Wan Bissaka mash up Sterling! Congrats!!
      Peter R

Comment

And to think we did it without Rasford and Pogba.
        OGS decided to play defensive which is why he took Martial off but changed his mind when James launched purposeful forwatd attacks, hence Ighalo came on to be an outlet and to keep City's back four honest.
        Some joker told me they were saving six for my team, his partner in ignorance suggested I was worried.

Comment

As Kartel seh, "We nuh fraid ah nobody."
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Congrats to Man U for rising to City's level ....lol.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Level as in Watford???
              A draw is level, so....
              Rashford, Greenwood, Wan-Bissaka, and MaGuire are players you underrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                As Kartel seh, "We nuh fraid ah nobody."
                Where is Kartel at this present time WessMan.

Thunks.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

And Bricktop?

Comment

Also, are you saying the rookie coach is on the same level as Pepto?

Comment

unno have chat now..

Comment

Well the real question is who are you cheering for come Sunday...The Empire or Spurs???

Comment

Not at all, more like the win was an outlier. Like the watford loss
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My question to OJ is how would he know?
                            He is after all an Arsenal fan, collectively missing from the site because of the turbulent times the club is going through.
                            You now what, scrap dat, de last time me throw wud..dem club beat we team, gifting my teacher the opportunity to dab some salt..

Any sight of blabber mouth Bricktop?
                            Last edited by Rockman; March 10, 2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Nice try, we had a paucity of possession, yet outscored that fly by night team, we had faaar more shot attemts and shots on target, with more possession, City likely would have gotten 10.
                              Watford was completely different by dynamics my friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X