Emery should be fired if he continues to muck about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emery should be fired if he continues to muck about

THE Arsenal currently needs an Ozil in the team Willock although eager is certainly not ready to be our creator. Ceballos yesterday was worst than Ozil worst day.
    Emery out will be the crucial component if he doesn't start selecting a fixed 11 accommodating Ozil.
    And early tactical changed when original plan not working.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

this guy is one of the worst tacticians in the premier league...surrender the wings & rely on your counter attack? is he insane? arsenal has no structure or plan...fire him now before it's too late...

Comment

Well if Louisie deh inna the open field, without help, a defend, what the hell onnu expect?
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Brick u r spot on.he is on thin ice since last season capitu

-lation.at least Wenger team has style. emery completely surrendered this game.
        Pepe himself say he has a better understanding with lacazette. Our best lone fwd. got less than 20 minutes. I said before Ozil plays others become the work horse.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

You were almost 1 goal up in the 1st half.Yes he made some tactical errors,need i remind you,some said to fire Klopp because he had the same record as BR after 1 season.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You always have to inject Liverpool into everything, despite only 'one season' of noteworthy success.

Comment

Yuh sound bitta.The context is post Hodgson,BR and a coach who got more out of less.It mirrors Unai's difficulties. I could not use Man U as an example, you are getting less out of more.

Sorry.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Monday morning quarterbacking maybe? If Pepe had taking his chance we would be saying Unai is a genius. I did not like the Game plan either but considering we had loss heavily in last 4 visits I can understand.

Comment

Working...
                X