JLP: Robbing for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    stop call up mi name...my posts are all facts...yours are fiction...make believe...fantasy
    Samething Vaz said,moreso perception
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

what about bricktop's posts? all facts...i cyaan help it if you comrades cyaan hangle the truth...you want me on that wall...you need me on that wall

Comment

What an amazingly stupid & Brazen Dummy

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        what about bricktop's posts? all facts...i cyaan help it if you comrades cyaan hangle the truth...you want me on that wall...you need me on that wall
        So Diptop claims all his posts are “facts”

According to a few of Diptop’s posts here are some of his interesting facts:

1. He can’t recall how much money he made from drug smuggling

2. He and Jamaica’s worst mass murdering criminal - Dudus - are/were close companions.. Code for Shower Posse business partners

3. He returned (i.e. was dumped by the USA) from his cruise ship career to JA where he subsisted on bean burritos and water for lunch and was unable to afford new shoes/shirts/pants

4. He both “visits the USA regularly to check on his real estate” AND “has no desire to visit the USA”... Code for being banned from that country as an undesirable entity

Will the real Dummy Diptop please stand up???? 😂😂
        Last edited by Don1; July 31, 2020, 02:15 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X