Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and Powell?

I am not really for booing our players.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, apply the same thing I said about Dawkins for the other players.

Listen keenly - ONLY HECTOR CONTINUALLY JERKED AROUND WITH THE BALL AND KEPT LOSING IT, ONE DIRECTLY RESULTING IN A GOAL.

The subtle difference is, HECTOR WAS PLAYING LAST MAN!!!! YOU DON'T DO THAT WHEN ONE BAD STEP CAN RESULT IN AN ASSAULT ON OUR GOAL!!!

If you can find one other player who did that, then yes, maybe he should have been booed as well.

Please think before responding to this, Sass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So simply because he was playing last man?

Powell walk out and on his teammate and was missing defensively for goals.

For me that is would be reason as well if we going to start boing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          So simply because he was playing last man?.
          You don't read when people post or you just not good at processing things?

Comment

I think everyone in the world understands why Hector was booed and no other player. So, gwaan run wid yuh philosophy.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do I have to agree???

If we were going to start boing players, I DON'T THINK HECTOR SHOULD BE SINGLED OUT BASED ON THAT PERFORMANCE. SIMPLY AS THAT, REGARDLESS OF YOUR AND MO AND WHOSE ELSE JUSTIFICATION.

We can simply disagree.

Comment

is the processing.

Comment

Processing what? I saw the game too.

Comment

Mosiah, show where I am disputing that he did not make mistakes or that he had a stellar game? I am saying I hear the palayer being blamed for two goals. I have not seen it.

I am not the only one who don't blame Hector. I have read others on here who support my position.

Moreover, I am not afraid of being the only voice of dissent when the way I see things differ from the majority. Again I say I put the third goal on Austin's mistake, not Hector's pass to Austin.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

If the roles were reversed and Austin played that ball to Hector and Hector allowed the Nicaraguan player to steal the ball, Hector would have been blamed.

One thing with me Me, I form my own opinions based on what I see and how I process the info to decide what happened. Hector made a legitimate pass, whether it was a lunge or he tapped the ball expertly to Austin. Austin needs three to four touches to control the ball. That is when he lost it as he struggled to bring the ball under control and the ball was stolen in that time.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

If the roles were reversed that is still Hector's fault?

Comment

pass to Austin. LOL

Comment

behave

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gone to enjoy the rest of my Sunday. Look like you going to have a long day on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                                pass to Austin. LOL
                                Yes, a lunge of a pass, but he got the ball to Austin. Austin can't control and therein lies the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X