Finally, X take note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    It was alway said the coaches association will work with the JFF but you said it is NOT NEEDED. Was that your position? yes or no? Yet you elated that it happen. Talk bout smart people.

LOL!!!

Only a fool would depend on an organization that activates itself when it feels its necessary,contrast that with a certification/ licensure program by an FA that believes it's necessary.

Let me ask which would you depend on ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I simply do not understand your question.
      If you are assuming the coaches association will depend on the JFF, that is not the case, THEY WORK WITH THEM but as they are doing now, do their own thing. Coaches organization defend coaches interest and work for it. It will impact coaches in Jamaica and the JFF but they are not directly reporting to the JFF or any other body.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That's an indictment against you to understand a simple conversation. Our initial conversation was about the best avenue of developing best practice of knowledge on how to play the game (coaching). I suggested the JFF needs to be the leader by implementing coaching programs of licensure and certification, you suggested a coaching association. As you see in the article it was stated during and after the B licence course," the coaches decided to revive the association ". . That statement should tell you that organization isn't a dependable entity for knowledge of best practices.

This ties into my belief "only a fool would depend on an organization that activates itself when it feels its necessary,contrast that with a certification/ licensure program by an FA (JFF)that believes it's necessary (Because it is continuous with levels of achievement in certification and licensure).

Again I am asking which would you depend on and as I said a coaching association isn't necessary, although they serve a purpose ?

Its sad the only conclusion you can come from my musings is " I am beating down the coaching association ", embarrassing really.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stop talking crap as you clearly stated no coaches association.

We were talking about coaches development and I suggested ways we can get better results and grow our coaches. I also suggest the JFF work with the colleges but I suggested that a coaching association who would take their interest at heart where senior coaches would work in an environment providing training, tutoring and basic help. The JFF will never be able to provide some of that. Nobody is saying JFF shouldn't provide training or not take the lead, the fact is just like in other countries
          https://facc.thefa.com/Users/Account...urnUrl=%2fnews

https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/

They do not impede the FA but provide valuable service. Again the fact that you just want to win an argument you post from both sides of your mouth.

You WIN.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You just have a problem understanding simple concepts, thats all , dont blame me for pointing out that fact.

Comment

The only reference is the coaches. AS I STATED up above
              simply do not understand your question.
              If you are assuming the coaches association will depend on the JFF, that is not the case, THEY WORK WITH THEM but as they are doing now, do their own thing. Coaches organization defend coaches interest and work for it. It will impact coaches in Jamaica and the JFF but they are not directly reporting to the JFF or any other body.
              no need to try and educate me on something I just posted.

Comment

As I stated you will be disciplined, the education was just that.

Husssh !

Comment

No, you simple don't know what you are talking about but is right even when you have no idea. You simple can't be right every time.It is a complicity matter.

Comment

Working...
                  X