ManUites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManUites

I've been baying for Bruno Fernandes since last season. We have been lacking for some quality for so long now. We haven't been scoring goals from set plays for so long now because we've lacked a player who can provide the quality deliveries into the box. I would say Rooney was our last quality freekick taker. The team is coming to come now with Bruno in the middle. The other players need to give him the ball more. Jessie Who.....????
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    I've been baying for Bruno Fernandes since last season. We have been lacking for some quality for so long now. We haven't been scoring goals from set plays for so long now because we've lacked a player who can provide the quality deliveries into the box. I would say Rooney was our last quality freekick taker. The team is coming to come now with Bruno in the middle. The other players need to give him the ball more. Jessie Who.....????
    He can certainly make pass. In 2 games, how many chances has he already created? It appears that Fred is up for these big games. He deserved to be mentioned.

Fortunately, I watched the game after the result was final. Seeing the first half mistakes by Bailly made me uneasy, but in the 2nd half .... wow.

Finally, the Nigerian should have made it 3. Hopefully he will make amends in the upcoming games.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fred is starting to prove King Jawge right. I have to be eating my words in small doses to avoid choking. Another word of mention is Matic. His game has improved since he's been back in the team....also Luke Shaw. Bailly is just a little match rusty and will take over Lindelhof's game. The team can only get better especially with McTominay coming back. The question is, will Pogba play again for the club before the season is out. His agent and his brother are really romping up the media campaign. He wants to go and the players want him to go now.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle,

Remember the first time Ole used 3 at the back? It was the home game against Liverpool. Rojo in my opinion had a good game in the back 3. After that he has been continuously excluded even though the team used 3 at the back and now we are using Shaw in a back 3. If using the back 3 is an option, why get rid of Rojo?

Just curious.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Rojo's pay is too much to be a 5th choice defender. We have too many fringe players sitting on big salaries. Plus Rojo is desperate for game time to get back into his national team.

Comment

ManU have a lot of defenders right now with Baily, Mcguire, Linderoff, Alex T and Mensah almost back to normal. You have Smalling out a grass and Jones a eat grass. One or two have to go.

The new import from China is going to be pretty decent as I see he made a few runs behind the defense, something Martial and Greenwood doesn't do. Now all Ole want to do is get Grealish to box the ball with Fernandez. Another striker will do especially as this one is on loan. Manu is getting a decent squad under Ole.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X