Messi to MLS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messi to MLS??

Purely theoretical which of the MLS team could support Messi salary and maximize revenue. I think the big Stadia teams in LA ATL, NY and Miami. Toronto has the fan base but a 28k stadium seating

the talk is his contract with man city would include him going to the city group's New York franchise after a 3 year stint in the EPL...i don't want him at city though...

Comment

Not a bad business plan but NYC needs a proper stadium.

Comment

At this point of Messi’s career, he needs to decide how he wants to go out. Does he still hunger for titles or does he want to be part of a longer lasting legacy, like for instance ownership. I think him coming to the MLS could have a bigger impact than Beckham. His salary could be offset through a part ownership deal in a MLS club like Miami. He certainly has the money and the weight to entice any club owner to give up a piece of the ownership.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He is going to City for 2 years,I want him at City !.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Messi is still a great player. Did he not lead LA liga in scoring? Not sure I agree with people when they say Messi done. I want him at city too so we can beat unno with him.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              I want him at city too so wecan beat unno with him.
              Hold on, yuh jump ship... again????!!!!
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No , so arsenal can beat city like bean bag.

Comment

Arsenal and especially Chelsea looking good. Man U players are acclimatized to each other ,the difference will be seen in the quality of the coaches. These aren't big name or proven coaches,the weight of the task at hand might sink them but if I could put money on which coaches can get the most out of their teams ,it would be Arteta and Lampard.

I think Messi is going to put fuel in clubs to go at City with vengeance and Messi will have to adjust to the rhythm of the prem ,leaving City unbalanced, by then they might be fighting for 4th and in a C.L final facing Liverpool

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

…………………...is there anything you don't know...?
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      …………………...is there anything you don't know...?
                      Alot, is there any opinion I present that you don't fear ?

Comment

Working...
                      X