No announcement yet.

Vaz as cabinet minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say whatever you will but the US Ambassador had his say so only the US Embassy, and maybe Holness and Vaz know why they took it but you assume it is because of corruption.

Not sure Holness would want a man who can't travel in his cabinet but he can explain that.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Me always tell me bredrin dem say any time dem see me a do foolishness dem fi drape me up!
      Holness has made concessions and it wasn't because of the yes-man. dem swarming him, his misadventure regarding Michael Manley's tenure, and his stern warning to newly sworn in ministers regarding corruption.
      If only Bricktop had demanded better from Kartel and Chris.
      Last edited by Rockman; September 14, 2020, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Let me ask a question.

It is a rumour that Vaz visa has been taken away because he is seen as the point man with China so the Trump admin took his visa.

Vaz visa taken away need some scrutiny but if the US is bullying because of the contact with China should he be demoted?
        Come on Sass. Start thinking man. Point man for what?. Vaz is too dumb to be point man for anything as important as that.

Comment

I am telling you that there is that rumor out there. Vaz was used by Holness to meet with investors and try and drive investment.

This picture says a lot or nothing at all.

https://www.facebook.com/DarylVazMP/...46388765904625
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There is no stretch or contorting you guys won't stoop to defend crap. Isn't it interesting that of the multiple ' rumours out there' about Vaz this is the one you choose to run with. You have progressed though. This one can't top the torture chamber in Jungle you ' heard' about after being faced with the realty of the Tivoli torture chamber.

Comment

I am not running with anything. The ambassador said he has no idea of corruption by any government minister and he met with Vaz recently as show in the picture.

I am not sure why the visa got cancelled but it is fair to say that with all your rumours, you have no idea either.
              Last edited by Assasin; September 15, 2020, 09:05 AM.

Comment

He and Vaz met recently as shown in the picture , who else was in the picture and what was the occasion ?

Mi belly , suh if mi tek picture wid Vaz and other individulas,does it mean we had a meeting to discuss anything relating to criminality.

This is child like rumor mongering conspiracy reasoning, here is a better one. The recent failed coup in Venezuela which the Holness government supported after cutting off ties with that nation,proven by his housing of the perps on Jamaican soil was done so on a certain quid pro quo, that certain criminals will not be extradited to the USA.

Man can suh fool sah.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  I am not running with anything. The ambassador said he has no idea of corruption by any government minister and he met with Vaz recently as show in the picture.

I am not sure why the visa got cancelled but it is fair to say that with all your rumours, you have no idea either.
                  I take it back, You have not progressed. You should be embarrassed to make an argument like this. But then you wouldn't even know why. You not helping you tribe the less you say the better.

Comment

again you can only assume, you or I have no facts at all.

Say what you will. If you have fact say it otherwise it is just slander.

The fact is is you and others want Vaz gone, come up with the proof and he will be gone. Until then he is not going anywhere as the PM has confidence in him, Like it or not.

Comment

So you are saying the US should dictate who is a MP in our country... I get it if they are illegalities but visa are revoked for any reason. I am hearing it was because Paulwell and Vaz were seen to be the ones pushing pro China ties.. Idont know the story but we should be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                        So you are saying the US should dictate who is a MP in our country... I get it if they are illegalities but visa are revoked for any reason. I am hearing it was because Paulwell and Vaz were seen to be the ones pushing pro China ties.. Idont know the story but we should be careful.
                        Paulwell and Vaz were seen to be the ones pushing pro China ties......lol. Another one that drank the Kool Aid. One man especially fryers caan run nuh Party or push no party.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I dont know what the truth is really, but I am going on what people who are closer are saying. The fact is we dont know why the visa were revoked. But we cant pick Cabinet minister based on what the US thinks.. so why have people vote , we should just ask the embassy who should be MPs... you see the slippery slope..

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                            I dont know what the truth is really, but I am going on what people who are closer are saying. The fact is we dont know why the visa were revoked. But we cant pick Cabinet minister based on what the US thinks.. so why have people vote , we should just ask the embassy who should be MPs... you see the slippery slope..
                            How you know the US embassy didnt push for Vaz ,he fits this administration profile of someone they would like to work with at a price, namely a visa.

Yuh think politricks simple.

Comment

Assume like you ,after a group picture.....😆

Comment

Guys guys step back for a minute please. It's not about the US picking cabinet ministers.The PM has the right to pick who he wants to be in his cabinet. If a member of his cabinet has his US visa taken and said member said he would resign from cabinet if visa is not returned then an explanation is warranted.
                                If Vaz' visa has been returned then that has to be communicated to the Jamaican people. If the visa has not been returned and the PM puts him in cabinet (as is his right) then the reasons for this must also be communicated to the Jamaican people at the time of the appointment not after you calibrate the effect of the fallout. The handing of this is grossly disrespectful and this is what fuels rumours .
                                For those in green who don't get this I suggest they give Bruce Golding a call. Nuff people don't get the obvious unless it come from their tribe. Very Trumpianesque.

Comment

Working...
                                X