X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, I like Crystal Palace

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Me too lol,have you seen Rock and the Man uites.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh so that's why my ears are ringing,how may I help you?

Comment

Do you want FSG,Klopp,Thiago or Jotta ?

Chose wisely,I will give you two selections.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hint from 90 K to 13.5 million. Promoter and im idrien dem a laff!

Dem get more out of le$$.

Ki-Jana Hoever completes Wolves transfer to net Liverpool £9m in profit : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/0...-9m-in-profit/

Comment

I am not trying to prevent Pool from finishing third, you need them...

As to my team, we are royally screwed!
            I want Mensah and Bailly to become our pair of CD's, even if we have to paint them white, and issue them new birth certificates ...

Comment

Even if we finish third, it would cost you the value of your club , which means FSG and Klopp would be starting over from near liquidation as they did under H&G. I would take that money and get Rafa .

Comment

We have had this dance before,we were suppose to be financially ruined from not playing in the CL,and no worthy player would want to play for my club.
                Besides, the rookie coach has given a decent account of himself against the acclaimed veterans.
                The way I see it, he should stick with McTominay and van de Beek, let Pogba and Bruno compete for the remaining spot.
                I would start Greenwood, and of course , bench Lindelof(he does not learn from mistakes)and MaGuire(will start him in games where his height is an advantage).
                We need additional wingback too.
                Obviously, not just any eleven will do, ergo, we have to upgrade our bench.

Comment

Yes we did and do you remember what I said, Ole has to prove himeslf,one swallow doesnt make a summer. Ole is a sugar high,now you are on your way down,be careful on the landing. Probably 5th this season,if yuh lucky.

Comment

Working...
                  X