Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qatar2022 World Cup

Qatar 2022 World Cup:

how are they going to cram all those tourists in that tiny country? How are they going to move them from one place to another?

I picture a "Benny Hill" chase scene.

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Qatar 2022 World Cup:

how are they going to cram all those tourists in that tiny country? How are they going to move them from one place to another?

Figuring out where to "cram" them will be the least of their problems. The bigger question is: how are the tourists going to enjoy themselves? (No brothels, no beer, no jiggly joints). And how are the Qatari hospitals going to deal with all the tourists dropping dead left and right from heatstroke?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

isn't it being held in Nov/Dec?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Qatar 2022 World Cup:

It should never be held there to begin with.

Comment

Like it shouldn't be held in russia,the same political agnst we have about nation's in other parts of the world,other parts of the world has it about the west.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I went to Dubai last July. It hat no raaaas but surprisingly I felt more comfortable than when I was in Las Vegas and Orlando in July a few years ago. These oil rich countries have very modern buildings and facilities. Even more so than the big empire of the USA.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

same ting me a seh...why shouldn't it be held in qatar? like unnuh waan world cup hold in boring america every four years...lame

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Like it shouldn't be held in russia,the same political agnst we have about nation's in other parts of the world,other parts of the world has it about the west.
                I agree. I shouldn't be played in Russia either. I stand by what I said.

Comment

if it shouldn't be held in russia then it shouldn't be held in the good ole USA...

Comment

Working...
                  X