Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica is in the top 20 "winning"

https://nationwideradiojm.com/jamaic...iz6YhoMpIPNycA
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

well will you look at that...some dummy soon come post a bar chart

Comment

I saw this on the news last night and they had the USA's graph on split screen as a comparison. The USA is the worse country in the world at dealing with this pandemic. Right now it's safer to be in Jamaica than in the USA.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Or Africa!
        Sometimes,we are forced to use stumbling blocks as stepping stools, the fact that our politicians are no longer safe seeking medical treatment abroard forces them in having vested interests in combating the desease.
        Now, if we can get the JCF to start targeting for extrajudicial killing,and have them pay the electric bills for Govt facilities..
        Last edited by Rockman; May 14, 2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X