Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCDC Festival Song Competition 2020 Live

https://youtu.be/KI-Ygrlp7cE

thanks for starting the competition papa eddie...an intergal part of national development...while some guy flee fi build white man country that dem cuss every day...must be some form of brain damage

Yep you and this "Papa Eddie" critter are joined at the hip.

Seaga... Founder & Protector of the Shower Posse band of global terrorists - and Diptop..a partner & supporter of their criminality

Enjoy your Jafakan Bean Burritos
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Comment

Damn, didn't know this was going on last night. Would have certainly tuned in, especially after enjoying 2 nights of Sumfest.

Congrats Buju.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That CD is a very good one for collection.
          Hope they keep up the standard.
          Congrats Buju.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

was a very good look, good vision Ms Grange. How it go Sass.. Gwan Babsy....
            There was 4 songs that would have been deserved winner. Michigan song not bad but could use an original riddim.. Nazzleman not bad, Freddie also good.. Overall a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              Yep you and this "Papa Eddie" critter are joined at the hip.

Seaga... Founder & Protector of the Shower Posse band of global terrorists - and Diptop..a partner & supporter of their criminality

Enjoy your Jafakan Bean Burritos
              Don how it reach deh suh..

Comment

Suga nuh too bad either.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes I think she is real talented expected more for her career to this point. Its hard to beat bushy though..

Comment

Excellent question bro....

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    Don how it reach deh suh..
                    This is the equation:

1. Criminals and violent crimes especially murder present a humongous development problem for Jamaica. The negative impact of crime on the JA economy is estimated by the World Bank as -4% reduction of GDP every year. That means at the end of every 20 year cycle the JA economy is HALF of what it would have been if our violent crime rate were “normal”. So if crime were to be at normal levels since 1976 the JA economy would be at least 2X its current size if not 3-4X larger depending on other factors

2. Violent crime and drug dealing results in the destruction of families which renders our kids prone to join murderous criminal gangs. The result is inter-generational crime and destruction of communities

3. West Kingston especially Tivoli Gardens is/was the prototypical crime center of JA. The Shower Posse led by the Coke Crime Family was the most powerful criminal syndicate in the region and world infamous for its criminal activities... 1000s of murders in a dozen or so countries are linked to that gang

4. Perhaps you missed it but the guy calling himself Bricktop AKA Diptop is a strong and public supporter and advocate of Dudus and the criminal activities of said Shower Posse. The guy would boast of a close association with the butcher he calls “Chris” and defend the criminal vermin from Tivoli at every turn. I won’t even go into his admissions here re drug dealing..unless necessary

5. I take the above matters seriously and hold the responsible parties accountable however I choose. What others do or don’t do is their problem...It’s the problem hypocrites have when they lament crime in JA ...yet ignore someone in their midst celebrating and supporting terrorist murderers. Especially so when they share support for the same political party

Any questions?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

understood. but how is that link to festival songs.

Comment

I post wherever I choose. I don't have any supervisor. Wherever criminals are dem affi get bun out

Comment

michigan gave a good performance of his other songs...true performer...

Comment

Working...
                          X