• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one! - However, wonder why you hit out at yuh fren

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Or Henry taking too long to return.
    Gamma?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Keep going we may tie and then win?
      Don't stop...a beg yuh? ...ongle a peak wid wan yeye!!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I don't see it that way. Was that the intent Mosiah?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...now a red?

Comment

Once again bossed possession...
            ...but the shooting????

Comment

Arsenal tried to fight back but Giroud should have been sub

much earlier, Gibbs didn't have a good game and Chambers need to play with his head more often.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Once again bossed possession...
                ...but the shooting????
                Karl, Mertersacker seems a shadow of himself, he has been **** poor this season especially when he doesn't have Koscielny to baby sit him, he needs to be dropped.

Comment

Every season we go to Stoke we leave empty handed. Them have the Gunners ticket!

Comment

Milk garn stale and de natives ressless ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5wE-Ybr14A#t=120

Comment

Working...
                    X