As suspected by many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As suspected by many

Don't pick too many blacks;.. http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ers-fa-england

barnes and england vs argentina 1986 .....

England paid the price for not utilising their best players. it also gives some perspective on the claims that andy cole and collymore "underperformed when playing for England". perspective is a helluva ting!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Xenophobic and racist- England , why yuh think dem nuh want the fat spanish waiter.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That's not IMO a fair comment re: the "fat Spanish waiter"... wasn't he there before? and where do the coaches of the top our in the EPL hail from? and where do at least eight (that I can count off hand) of the EPL coaches come from?

What is probably more glaring is the dearth of black coaches given the number of black players who have passed through and or currently playing. That would IMO be a better indicator of at least the (systemic) racism part of your comment. I think of the 300 and odd teams playing organized football in England, there are at least fifty foreigners (non UK and Ireland) coaching. Reference here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...eague_managers
        I suspect that being Spanish is NOT why the "fat Spanish waiter" is NOT being sought after at this time.
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X