RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At last the FIFA mafia comes crumbling down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has blatter been arrested?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not yet as far as I know!
      ...but his frontline men i.e. first tier Dons are under fiyah!!!! ...so he, if never arrested, may find himself sitting in the big chair but out as the second tier Dons use him as a figure-head while they call the shots!!!

Remember, Blatter is only leader because his henchmen allow him to lead!!! They vote rubber stamp 'his moves' or together with him plan and vote on 'the moves'!!! The second tier men if they move in would be in whose hands 'the powah' then resides!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Don't forget. England is US's cousin. So Jackula should have seen this coming after England was voted out of the first bid round. F.U. Jackula.

Switzerland, England and U.S.

Wait. Does this mean our own Captain Burrell was really telling the truth of not accepting bribes?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Reggaedoc,do you know where Warner was held?
          If you meant "Jack" good question!!!
          ...and we remember "Jack" saying (read behind his words...although I think those words were not hidden but 'plain hout' open club)...that he was safe as he held the handle on Blatter's future i.e. what he knows and would use would take down Blatter!!!

...and what about 'likle Jack'? Isn't he somewhere in US custody singing his head off????
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Isn't Jack bulletproofed by virtue of being a TT Parliament member?
            If the President of the Republic of Tivoli Gardens and its surrounding environs including greater JA wasn't bulletproofed then M. Lynch is saying " we no frighten fi no scuba flag republic". Ah just so di ting set. Jack will soon be on the Red eye to Uncle Sam land. The moral of the story: Hell hath no fury like a US world Cup bid scorned.

Comment

you misunderestimate blatter.....you're not the first.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Blatter reminds me of the Bredda from the movie Casablanca. "[There's corruption here? I am shocked, shocked I tell you. round up the usual suspects".

Comment

To me Jack Warner is similar to your worst nightmare,an encounter in a poorly lit alley with a stick up artist that is bent on getting your week pay in your wallet,Blatter is more like your cell phone privider or your gas company that robs you forever.I would be surprised if Warner has the goods on Blatter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    If the President of the Republic of Tivoli Gardens and its surrounding environs including greater JA wasn't bulletproofed then M. Lynch is saying " we no frighten fi no scuba flag republic". Ah just so di ting set. Jack will soon be on the Red eye to Uncle Sam land. The moral of the story: Hell hath no fury like a US world Cup bid scorned.
                    So where would you put those head of nations the USA removed with impunity?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      you misunderestimate blatter.....you're not the first.
                      If I have, I have misread what arrogance does to those who have been 'in power' for a long time and end up believing that they are infallible (untouchable).

btw - If I am not mistaken, I had wondered aloud on "Jack" safety!
                      ...like odds on his getting 'bumped off'?

Comment

does the name Manuel Noriega ring a bell to you? somehow they found space for him. I doubt if space is the deciding factor here.

Comment

Anybody who think this whole affair is anything other than making sure certain people & nations wield control over a huge international sporting body is naive.

Comment

jack does not know how to play the game like sepp, otherwise jack would be in and sepp out. do you think jack WANTED to leave?!! simply put, he had to.

lets see how it pans out.

Comment

Rocky if that is your worst nightmare, then Gawd bless yuh. Yuh libbing a charmed life.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

as they said about Noriega .. "he is a bastard sonofab itch dictator but at least he's our bastard sonofab itch dictator".

what must be understood is that those behind the purge are not free of sin.

Comment

Working...
                                X