Greetings all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all...

..I see you all accounted for and in good shape....just passing through as usual..all is well on this side...Peter-R no mek it look so bad!

Respect,
    Exile

Respect big man
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

(Maybe if I disappear for two years X will welcome me back like that too...)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Greetings Exile!

Comment

Your respect concrete ,when yuh frack nah show.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Your respect concrete ,when yuh frack nah show.
            Maybe yuh...yuh know what, mek mi easy.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But after you jet-setting all over! can't keep up with you at all...
              Peter R

Comment

hehehe........
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Respect, the man in Exile.

Hope you and family doing fine.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good to see you back boss. Sorry I did not make it to T&T as I told you might have happened earlier this year. Happens that the plant down there decided to use local folks to manage the equipment install. So there went my trip.

Maybe I can plan for carnival next year.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Greetings Exile.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Greetings boss, continue to keep Warner in check. TIA
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bless Up Eggzile
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hail up, boss!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh missing in action, but original ah jus dat. Big up yuhself.

Comment

Working...
                              X