Mourinho to sign Pogba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho to sign Pogba

Chelsea ‘agree £69m transfer fee to sign Paul Pogba from Juventus.
    Alex face will be the same color as Utd's shirt if true.
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/21/chelse...entus-5355182/
    Last edited by GazX; August 21, 2015, 05:19 PM.

wtf !!!!!!!!! mi vex bad...

......hope the deal falls through.....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tilla,if this is true then it will be Mourinho's most significant signing,the lad has many clever ways to get the ball from the opponent and he is least likely to lose possession.He has mastered looong range diagonal crosses and has the potential to score from outside the 18.
      If he was open to returning to the EPL then LvG should have brought him home.With that single move,LvG would have began the process of making a name for himself at Man U.
      Midfield dominance, if true, is a real possibility for Chelsea.

Comment

And he had the nerve to accuse Wenger .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This would be the greatest of signings. When last I gave this player a look I thought he was 'the greatest'!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

LOL!!!!

A Wonder what is his justification now?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              A Wonder what is his justification now?
              Well. if everybody deh dweet, so...
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X