Snakes on plane, no...Ole Nayga pon plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

All now Gamma nuh pick himself up offa di people dem floor!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

trying to get that image out of my head....!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I just took a JetBlue flight from JFK to POS and we deliberately upgraded to the "more space" to get access to the front rows and overhead lockers (without having to pepper spray anyone) ... when we flew to NYC from Ft Lauderdale we never experienced the "tension" that you feel when boarding a flight full of TRINIS (and I suppose Jamaicans; haven't flown out of JA in a very long time except to TT and is the same though). It's in our (Caribbean people) DNA; that lack of confidence that there will be sufficient ANYTHING, and so the mentality that prevails is that I better get MINE first and quick before anyone else tek "it" (whatever the it is) weh. It's the mentality that has some taking ten times more little packets of ketchup at the fast food joint than is needed, without ever consuming them.

Westjet (Canadian) which flies between Toronto and JA, and Toronto and POS, have a MAXIMUM baggage allowance of TWO bags between those two routes... EVERYWHERE else they fly and they fly ALL over, you can check up to FOUR bags... what is wrong wid dese (JA and Trini) people that the airline has made placed those limits?
        Peter R

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Obviously likes older women.

Comment

Working...
            X