Sad news -Exile's mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news -Exile's mom

Just an FYI. Exile's mom passed away yesterday. Condolences to him and his family. May she RIP.
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Just an FYI. Exile's mom passed away yesterday. Condolences to him and his family. May she RIP.
    Condolences to Exile and family
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Condolences mi bredda to you and the family ,find comfort in family ,its times like this everything about family makes sense.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stay strong Exile,condolences...

Comment

Condolences to Exile and the family. Be strong and remember the good times.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My deepest condolences, Exile. Hold fast to fond memories. My prayers are for you and family.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

My condolences Exile. May God be with you and your family throughout this tough time

Comment

Condolences to Exile and the family.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Exile, my condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Wow, we are really losing our treasured generation at a fast rate.

So sorry to hear this. Exile, please be as strong as you can be. This is difficult in the extreme.

Comment

Deepest condolences Exile.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

My sympathy to you and family. Keep strong!
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Condolences to exile and family

Comment

Thanks to all my forum family for the condolences and support. You brace yourself and tell yourself to get mentally prepared but when it comes it hits like a ton of bricks....

Comment

thanks

Thanks to all my forum family for the condolences and support. You brace yourself and tell yourself to get mentally prepared but when it comes it hits like a ton of bricks....

Comment

Working...
                              X