Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn? My GUNNERS...

...under 2!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

HT Stoke 3 - 0 Gunners

A headache coming on!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

3 nil

team not defending well. Giroud showing no movements behind the defenders.
      Tactical change needed...Watch how the manager send the same team out and wait until his pre set substitution at 65 minute or later...lol
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        A headache coming on!
        What happen? Your team not up to the Karl-Standard?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Is Sanchez fault. His defending has been horrible and he has not scored!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            What happen? Your team not up to the Karl-Standard?
            TEAM! How long now him a try teach yuh!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Or Henry taking too long to return.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is more Henry's fault I would think.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl, are you French or work for the French media?

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stor...y-henry-120314

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    TEAM! How long now him a try teach yuh!?!?
                    fi chu...me head too tuff!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A years dat a gwaan - sigh!

Comment

Wasted investment by arsenal .... Without him we are atop the league!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          Is Sanchez fault. His defending has been horrible and he has not scored!
                          Cannot bear to watch...so I shall take your word for it!

Comment

See what a mean? A lucky run and he couldn't even score!!! KMT

Comment

Stevie G on GUNNERS match!

gerrard: was tired to see Chelshit winning again and again cant beleive arsenal is getting raped lol

Comment

Working...
                              X