Snakes on plane, no...Ole Nayga pon plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakes on plane, no...Ole Nayga pon plane

It must have been quite a scene as JetBlue Flight 690 arrived to its gate at New York JFK on Wednesday.
    A brawl allegedly erupted between two women on the flight, leaving a good Samaritan slashed and others sickened by pepper spray, according to reports from New York City media.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel...ight/32465051/
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I heard about this last night as a friend of mine came in on that flight. He says he's not taking JetBlue back to Jamaica. I told him it doesn't matter the airline. Once Jamaicans are on the flight, you gonna find tegeregs. Hey, maybe it better yuh tegeregs than terrorists!

Now, what is a 61 year old doing fighting on a plane. I understand she was trying to bypass a long line of passengers who were seated closer to the front of the plane. I'm sure we've all experienced this - some nutcase thinks he can be seated in the 20s yet deplanes first!

I hear a serious fight started on this JetBlue with clothes ripped off the older woman. Apparently, she was trying to sneak in a pair of slippers that were strapped to her chest!

One can only imagine what else was on that flight if pepper spray and some type of razor were brought into play.

I'm sorry, but give me the tourist flight over a plane full of Jamaicans any day.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

more airport scrutiny for flights coming from Jamaica.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The TSA (not the sports agency! ) does not have the best record of intercepting dangerous items, so, I'm sure we can improve, but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why hide a pair of slippers??

Comment

Now you know why terrorist won't hijack certain flights.Razor and pepper spray ,what else,Rachet?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I have no idea. I know sometimes they inject cocaine into the soles of sneakers. Maybe there was some white stuff in these too. Or at one time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

who sneaks slippers into America? strapped to your chest? dat nuh sound right!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Are you guys serious?!?

It's a joke! She's 61 years old. The slippers are where her breasts pose to be!!!

Sheez!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can't wait to see the video on live leak.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

that's even WORSE!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

failing grade for that attempt at subtle humour!

Comment

hehehe....ooooohhhhhhh.....that one took me quite a while to get. Mo stick to your day job.

Comment

Subtle attempt at subtle humour!

Hey, a suh mi bredren describe weh him see. Ongly ting is it never strap dung and somebody actually tried to fit over his nose and mouth as he thought the oxygen masks were released because of the pepper spray!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

DWL...that one much better......hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X