Absolute HOGWASH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute HOGWASH!

The Inner City Housing Program had earmarked more units in West Kingston than any other, including in the Board Villa area.

The ICHP included a social arm to try and bring about the very thing they are now declaring, like dem name Columbus!

This is a bold, barefaced, Donald Trump R AS S LIE -

McKenzie, while noting that the government is operating in a tight budgetary space, said that the constituency has been neglected for over 20 years.

“The last development done in West Kingston was undertaken by the Honourable Edward Seaga. So it tells you how far back those developments go."
    The residents of West Kingston living in the units that we built when I was a part of that program must be wondering what the hell he's talking about!?!

Looks like I need to end my moratorium. If dem gwine just plain lie about tings...KMFT!

Furthermore, West Kingston is no worse than many other communities. Dem love fi cuss Portia bout har constituency. Well, how about taking a walk thru some parts of that constituency? Yuh nuh tink dem need infrastructure too?

What I was most proud about the ICHP was that all areas, no matter the political tribe, was included. As long as there was available land, apt units were planned.

We can argue if it was a waste of money, but don't come tell people yuh rath lie bout neglected for over 20 years! PHUQING LIAD!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...assment-_61007
    Last edited by Mosiah; May 17, 2016, 01:01 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

KMFT.....!?

what's dat?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Really, HL?

Kiss Mi Teeth!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh Front Teeth ?

Comment

No ... Him F teeth!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

DWL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              DWL!
              I like this forum .

Very therapeutic,
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Good points, Mo.

Yuh need to flog him!

Comment

The **** water part a true though. You see it at West street near Cornation market every so often. This go all the way back to the 70s
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Which true? The entire thing is a lie! The ICHP would have addressed most if not all those concerns. Seaga himself was present when keys were handed out to residents. Maybe MP McKenzie should have spoken to his mentor before going to the media with his lies!

And as for this DISCOVERY, about the conditions in these communities...can we be given a damn break?! Every 5 years or so, some politician, business leader or whomever, tours our inner city and laments about these inhumane conditions. Reafcukinglly?! For their information, the living conditions for black people in Jamaica haven't really changed since the first slave ship arrived on her shores, so save it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wha.. yuh nuh hear dat more man have gyal, cyar and cellphone ???

Comment

And more man coulda have house to!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So you tell me the raw sewage that run along West street not there anymore?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Try follow mi, Sass.

The ICHP would have addressed some if not all of the sewage issues. One cannot put up a number of new apartment units and connect the new plumbing into an existing system that was quite literally a piece of sheet!

So, I wouldn't be surprised if raw sewage still flows on the streets of West Kingston, as it does on Collie Smith Drive. And if the ICHP was allowed to continue, even if it had to be modified along the way, maybe some of this sewage problem would have been addressed.

But this idea that the community has been neglected for 20 years is a nonsense political statement made by a tribal idiot!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have no problem with what you are saying. I personally just think in this day and age we shouldn't have any sewage flowing in Kingston. Something I can clearly remember when I went to Cornation market.

Comment

Working...
                              X