X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JA:GC Squad

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...0?profile=1498
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Impressive pool to pick from, and of course , the idea is to end up with one of 23 players , of which, we can find a cohesive team.
    Theo has to get the midfield right though.

Comment

Ravel Morrison, Fergie rated him highly,as the next great thing,so I am dying to see him.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Of the required standard but will struggle if the team is not poised for advancing the ball via players making quick passes.When Leon makes the final cut, most of our attacks will will be intiated by our capable wingbacks , we definitely need a skillful attacking midfielder to be at our best given the the undeniable quality of our opponents overall.

Comment

Food for thought.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/btsport/v...7130058693514/

https://www.tifofootball.com/video/b...isappointment/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrJs8Jj9ya0

Lets hope the Black,Gold and Green transform him.

Comment

That was how many years ago? Since then what has he done? Globe trotting.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly and made the Ryzsc team,yuh think Tappa need a A or B lic fi select di side ?

Comment

Relax, if credentials were the prerequisite to joining our team, there would not have been our renown midfielder and WC multiple goalscorer,Tappa.
                With 40 players listed on the roster, why do you think a player is a shoo in?

Comment

Who said he was,all I said was I am dying to see him,maybe he is a flop,but I just doubt it.

I think we have a special story to write when we win this GC and it won't be about Leon Bailey.

Comment

"I am dying to see him"

That is your problem right there. Same thing with Bailey.

This is about team and not fanciness and hype.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not my problem yours, I said we will win the GC,comprehension will tell you that 1st its plural, 2nd its in reference to an entity,3rd that was referenced as the RBYZ winning the GC.

Now again, I am dying to see him.

Comment

Gladdis.

Comment

Working...
                        X