Wha dem say ...EPL returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha dem say ...EPL returns

on June 17th? One thing me affi say ... Covid 19 mek Liverpool win the league.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie

Yeah Man U had it taken away from them
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
      Not so fast Lazie, the probability of lollypop losing the rest of their games....is not zero.

I still pick City to repeat.

Thanks.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

city will have to beat arsenal first Hl so not so fast

After Arsenal trample city dilemma because we have to get a champions league position Liverpool will.....my look at the time
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Liverpool has finally got a rest after two years of non stop football, people dedd, people dedd, dedd, dedd, dedd.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

PeeJay and his fantasy football. Poor Gummers.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And should it end badly,then it was all for Pool.
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDHisWRsE98

Comment

Working...
              X