Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, so Berbatov heads to Fulham!!!

...all I have to do iz...

The bizarre case of Dimitar Berbatov takes another twist amid reports he has turned down Juventus and Fiorentina for Fulham!
    The Manchester United striker is set to leave Old Trafford before Friday’s transfer window for €5m and had been on his way to Florence this afternoon
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

him love england!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What's so funny???
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wats so funny!!!???

That 2-3 loss to ManU was unfortunate. They could have tied or win that game....

ManU travels to Craven Cottage on Feb 2nd. nex 'ear.

I know Berbatov CANNOT wait to do to ManU what they did to him. that's what is funny!!

ManU is an ungreatful outfit.

HL

Comment

When Sh!tty plays Tottenham again???
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Wats so funny!!!???

That 2-3 loss to ManU was unfortunate. They could have tied or win that game....

ManU travels to Craven Cottage on Feb 2nd. nex 'ear.

I know Berbatov CANNOT wait to do to ManU what they did to him. that's what is funny!!

ManU is an ungreatful outfit.
            Mek up yuh mind HL. LAst week when I said he was better than Welbeck, you attempted to mock me until you saw the numbers.

Secondly you've always said football is big business. MU has 5 strikers ... and took a decision to sell one.

MU could have tied with Everton. Southampton could have tied with Man City. Liverpool could have beaten Man City. Alot of could haves can be listed.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Indeed, I understand the business part of it Lazie. That's not the issue.

It's about a very bitter and disgruntled ManU 'reject' getting the opportunity to seek revenge. i can't wait!!!!

An example you ask? Carlos Tevez .

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Indeed, I understand the business part of it Lazie. That's not the issue.

It's about a very bitter and disgruntled ManU 'reject' getting the opportunity to seek revenge. i can't wait!!!!

An example you ask? Carlos Tevez .
                My team has won the EPL and reached a UCL final since Tevez left. Furthermore, there are many former MU players holding up other clubs in the EPL who end up on the losing side like everybody else. MU is an Equal Opportunity a$$ kicker.

Wish Berbatov the best still. Classy player.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

HL, did you sign Roque Santa-Cruz's paycheck this week?

Comment

hehehe...I have forgotten about him.

Think they sent him on loan to malaga (La Liga)?

HL

Comment

wha bout Wayne Bridge????
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Excellent buy by Fulham. I had hoped my GUNNERS would have picked him up on the 'cheap'!

The man is a genius and prolific goalscorer! Opens the field for other attackers.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          Excellent buy by Fulham. I had hoped my GUNNERS would have picked him up on the 'cheap'!

The man is a genius and prolific goalscorer! Opens the field for other attackers.
                          I think 3 or 4 million was the fee. Boy U certainly did not get their monies worth!

Comment

Yes I was very disappointed about the low fees but then we got his heavy wages off our books. He is valued at at least 10 to 15 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                              I think 3 or 4 million was the fee. Boy U certainly did not get their monies worth!
                              2 titles, leading goal scorer .... we can accept that. How much Liverpool pay fi Carroll again?

Comment

Working...
                              X