Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently the USA won the first game today 3-0

https://twitter.com/andrewcarleton7/...62751605481472
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

Zeppo!!!.......Don't know if you saw/heard - Ben Lederman is back with FC Barcelona. He obtained a Polish passport which allows him to return.......Joshua Pynadath had to leave Real Madrid, because of FIFA rules, and is now with AFC Ajax (his mother now works in Holland).

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        Zeppo!!!.......Don't know if you saw/heard - Ben Lederman is back with FC Barcelona. He obtained a Polish passport which allows him to return.......Joshua Pynadath had to leave Real Madrid, because of FIFA rules, and is now with AFC Ajax (his mother now works in Holland).
        Hey! Yep, I've been following those developments — very interesting. I have to wonder why Lederman's parents didn't try to secure the Polish passport much sooner, but, better late than never...
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

Why apparently? They won it as a matter of fact. Deservedly so imho

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

.....need to call in reinforcement for the next game................................
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Do you know that there are about 4 if not more players who have been 'called'

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Like 'ow wi yute dem get battabeatin' can you imagine the histrionics from the ignorant set...if mi neva snuff out dat likkle sly post from HL couple day aback??

D1 nuh new to sussin' out an' den rootin' out ignorance unuh
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

....been 'called'......

smfh

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    Why apparently? They won it as a matter of fact. Deservedly so imho
                    Well, I was just going by a tweet that wasn't exactly official. But this is from the Jamaica Observer:

Young Boyz crash 0-3 to USA counterparts
                    - Xavi

Comment

Yes ... Do a little research if you are truly interested in the facts .... I purposely chose those words to see where your focus would be .... You don't know jacks it about the composition the team but that doesn't stop you from chatting fart!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        Yes ... Do a little research if you are truly interested in the facts .... I purposely chose those words to see where your focus would be .... You don't know jacks it about the composition the team but that doesn't stop you from chatting fart!
                        Is this directed at me?
                        - Xavi

Comment

Does the cap fit?

Comment

I don't really understand where the hostility is coming from.

As I said, I couldn't find confirmation of the score by way of an official tweet from U.S. Soccer or a press report — none of those things were out yet at that point — so I wrote "apparently". And then when I saw the article from the Observer I posted it.

I think you're reading into things a bit too much.
                            - Xavi

Comment

I said [just] this week--that folks on this forum take themselves much to serious(ly).

Often times it's best to ignore................

HL

Comment

The irony is you are the one .... If look you see that I was not answering you regarding research.

Getting a bit paronoid in your old age there I see.

Comment

Working...
                                X