As a MU fan there are certain things that makes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a MU fan there are certain things that makes

me ashamed. Pogba was verbally assaulted after the last game last season. Same player missed a penalty and was racially abused. Rasford's penalty hit the crossbar and he was racially abused. Yeah ...fans can hold the players accountable, but racism has no place in football.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I think FIFA and UEFA need to do more about racism in football. UEFA needs to start docking points from the clubs. Loss points can be very detrimental to a club in today's big money leagues.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So it was confirmed that the perpetrators are Man U fans?
      It is my opinion that there are two different scakes being applied regarding our defenders, Mensah and Bailly are scrutinized for every infractions yet not a word when those are committed by a Darmian or Lindelof.

Anyway, one more season.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49493582

Comment

Mensah is not good enough. End of his story at ManU. Bailly is erratic but shows signs of being a top class defender. Darmian never showed signs of being good enough in the RB position. I've always said that he looks much better playing LB. Lindelof despite his recent dip in form shows that he's better than our current crop excluding McGuire.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Drop in form???
          Suh a nuh drop on form fi Bailly, in any event, please revisit the goals we conceded last seasons to see, for the first time, the countless drop in form Lindelof has had.
          It is the two different scales....

Comment

So here's the question, "Would you play any of the other defenders in our squad over Lindehof?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Mensah is not good enough. End of his story at ManU. Bailly is erratic but shows signs of being a top class defender. Darmian never showed signs of being good enough in the RB position. I've always said that he looks much better playing LB. Lindelof despite his recent dip in form shows that he's better than our current crop excluding McGuire.
              Don't understand Rockman's obsession with Mensah. Lindeloff was at fault on the first goal ... but this game should have been won irrespective.

I read that the MU scouts were not quick to push for Fernandez because he made too many mistakes with the ball. Really .... he is still better than Lingard.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Drop in form???
                Suh a nuh drop on form fi Bailly, in any event, please revisit the goals we conceded last seasons to see, for the first time, the countless drop in form Lindelof has had.
                It is the two different scales....
                You realize that Bailly is injured?

Comment

the best prospect is the youth that was at Villa last year. Axel Tuanzebe.

By the end of this term he will be a stalwart around the back.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Axel Tuanzebe. He might make a few mistake now but his upside is great. A very talented defender.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

they should have got Bruno. Bruno is a creative mid and Manu is badly in need of one. Lingard is a runner and some game that is not enough, you need a creative player in the middle. Since Carrick and Scholes Manu hasn't had a creative player in the middle. Pogba is a good player and passer of the ball but you need a man who can mix it up.

Comment

Bailly and MaGuire is my defensive pair, Mensah would have been a work in progress for me,of all our defenders, he has to be the best at recovering the ball when the opponent is a step or two ahead of him.
                        Lindelof lacks the positioning that made Rio and Smalling a notch above the rest.

Comment

Yep, but prior to that....

Comment

He will be stifled as others are.

Comment

The scouts are living in wonderland, they bypassed Fabinho...

Comment

Working...
                              X