No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threat to Democracy??? Where???.......I hope you mot talking about the U.S.A., because that's one of the BIGGEST CONS this country has ever pulled.

Can't stand the man (D.T.), BUT he has not done anything past "leaders" have not done. The difference is he doesn't finesse nor disguise what he's doing, or what he wants done.

Comment

Because of that you conclude he is not a threat ,past leaders supported anti civil right laws before the movement took hold to change it,is that the ambiguous standard you are using ?

The standard should be since America has been on a progressive course post civil rights movement why do we want to roll them back to pre Roe vs Wade , or the 30s when Mexican we're deported or 40s when the Japanese were interned in camps.

This man has put a pathological liar, drunk, sexual abuser on the supreme court,I can't think of a time America has ever elected a Justice with all those negatives.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

it's far left liberals like you why trump won the election...you are unhinged

Comment

What in my statement is unhinged ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you've been running around the forum in hysterics for 2 years now posting wild propaganda about trump...& you're asking me why i think you've become unhinged?

Comment

Because you are comfortable with his madness and take issue with my declarations doesn't make me unhinged !

This is a president that attacks his own security forces, the CIA, FBI etc, attacks his justice department, stoops to his adversary (Putin) and promotes Justices with questionable traits to sit on the highest court of the land.I could go on with the list of madness but that's enough.

All this is dismissed as not a threat to America or the world democracies,better yet as nothing that past leaders have not done and anyone who questions it as unhinged.

I hear yuh , you and USAF can tan deh !

Comment

and you getting hysterical about it in a jamaican football forum is doing what exactly? if you feel so strongly about it put on a vagina suit & go protest in the streets...

Comment

Becareful it's not you or your subconscious,projecting your faults on me i.e hysteria.

I only point out the obvious in Trump's world,if you can't deal with it,a caaan help yuh.

It's is not only a football forum but other forums exist to quench the ites thurst e.g politricks.

Comment

six more years of internet hysterics...better drink up yuh horlicks

Comment

Suh yuh parro ,mi say 2.😏

Comment

Working...
                      X