No announcement yet.

Bailey : It's now your case to answer !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why would Burrel want to speak with him according to you ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why not??? Speaking to him is no problem. Butler and his crew making unreasonable demand of the JFF over and over is the problem.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Again what bad have I said??? Just recently HL said if Burrell was in office we would be playing games and I said it is not true.

I can only speak for what I see. He is not in office very long and that is why I give him his time, I guess you can't understand that. What credit should I give him??? Maybe I missed something.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly ! and the demands Bullead made did not cause Burrell to stop contact with him, specifically withdraw an invitation, in fact Schafer stated he tried to get Leon and I am sure Burell must have played a role.

"I have invited him several times - including the Gold Cup in America and international matches. I also called Genk. But his stepfather blocked everything. He did not want Leon to play for a country, but wait for his career in Europe, "said Schäfer, knowing that" Leon would rather be a national player in a European country like Belgium, Germany or England. I can understand it somehow ... "

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/w...1374.bild.html

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What H.L said is not true ! If Burrell was in power we would be going 2 years without a practice game before we call a bunch of UB40 for a practice game.

You see what you want to see.What credit you should give him, how about going to a concacaf final with Jamaican born players,how about upgrading the coaching standards , how about saving millions by not employing a forgein coach,how about not bowing to Bull ead , all in that short stint of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              You can't imagine Burrell ,really, What's your agenda? It started under Burrell.

The biggest mistake the JFF can make is withdraw the invitation,then Bailey would say he has no case to answer,The JFF has Bailey and Bullead where they want them,that is under intense public scrutiny.

You seem to have something against Ricketts.
              Why would JFf withdraw the invitation?. The idiot is disinviting himself by his behavior and demands. Just let him and $#!+head, and Kyle keep on talking.

Comment

We get the same amount of practice under Ricketts. The big difference is the regional tournament which keep us pretty active. How did Tappa quit? The fact is Ricketts have his growing pain right now and let us see how it work out.

Comment

Exactly,you have to maintain a higher standard for the ignorant amongst us who might say the JFF has a partisan agenda against them.

Granted some will still believe it to be so.Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                  X