RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Father/Son management can only go so far....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Father/Son management can only go so far....

Although some Father/Son management team are successful...maybe an equal number of them end in disaster.

This Craig Butler management saga appears to fall in the latter category.

I have a feeling the boys will eventually dismiss their Dad from his roll. They will subsequently go on to achieve their full potential.

Believe it or not, its all about Craig Butler. He is toxic and have an axe to grine.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

How did you figure that out ?😏
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You still have not.

Mosiah waitin fe him apalagy.

HL

Comment

Hold your breath it's coming.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When Parents manage it is wise to keep quiet most times.
          Even Lavar Ball get to realize that.
          I support parents play a role in the management of their kids, there are too many disaster when they don't but they have to get others advice, and know when to keep out and when to get involved.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I once told Craig that if he is a coach, then he should coach and leave PR and marketing to others

he may have tried to take the advice but ultimately his ego tells him that he can be better at everything than anyone else, and for a while it may have appeared that way …. but as Kenny Rogers said "you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yes same so mi brethren. I can also see his method interfering with his son transfer. I have a radio personnel once told me when an entertainer is hot and he refuse to work with them then when he is not that hot it is hardly likely they will give him a plug. Ego is good but don't let it get in the way of progess.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Although some Father/Son management team are successful...maybe an equal number of them end in disaster.

I have a feeling the boys will eventually dismiss their Dad from his role. They will subsequently go on to achieve their full potential.

Believe it or not, its all about Craig Butler. He is toxic and have an axe to grine.
                .....from the role

HL

Comment

Presssha buss pipes.Its coming to a head,hehe Bullead.😏

Wha yuh say Brick,Bailey doesn't need Jamaica,Jamaica needs him .

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

I have a feeling the boys will eventually dismiss their Dad from his roll. They will subsequently go on to achieve their full potential.

Sooner the better for them. I think Floyd Mayweather is a good example, if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Not only Mayweather...

Add Roy Jones Jr., Formula race car driver Lewis Hamilton......

There is a very long list of examples.

Someone mentioned "ego" ; and that is what it amounts to. The Dad trying to live their lives through the son(s).

It must be very tough on the Boys. Imagine them hearing everyday..." look at all I have done for unu...etc...etc......"

HL

Comment

I see it different and it is a serious thing. If I were the head coach you would have to convince me to call Leon.. Because he may be a cancer in the team. You can loose your locker room because of one guy. I think the JFF handle this poorly. It is not hard to say we are very interesting in Leon at this time we have NO interest at Kyle at this time but we hope to see him in the future. For example Deany from Watford was pushing up his face on the England national team and Southgate made it clear by saying Troy Deany is a good player and does well for his club but , the way we play we do not have an interest in him at this time, we wish him the best. .... Thats all you need tappa.. Let done the argument.

Comment

tell him again... him gwan too far ya now... starting to **** me off.

Comment

there is many that goes the other way. You need no more example than Musical youth the music group. When you can watch a documentary on them.

I read an interesting article on Dennis Brown and it described him as the man who couldn't say No. Sometimes you need strong people in your corner who know you but the ego have to be in check.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              I see it different and it is a serious thing. If I were the head coach you would have to convince me to call Leon.. Because he may be a cancer in the team. You can loose your locker room because of one guy. I think the JFF handle this poorly. It is not hard to say we are very interesting in Leon at this time we have NO interest at Kyle at this time but we hope to see him in the future. For example Deany from Watford was pushing up his face on the England national team and Southgate made it clear by saying Troy Deany is a good player and does well for his club but , the way we play we do not have an interest in him at this time, we wish him the best. .... Thats all you need tappa.. Let done the argument.
                              Well, thats right. The idiot is being a disruptive cancer already, and he hasnt even stepped foot in the locker room. Need i say more?

Comment

Working...
                              X