No announcement yet.

HL!!!.......I feel dazed and confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......I feel dazed and confused.

I've seen about 3 reports stating that Tab Ramos will be the new USMNT head coach.......What the @#$%&*!?/](+ is Stewart & US Soccer doing???
    Also saw reports, out of Mexico, that Tata Martino will be El Tri's new head coach.

There was a shot of Tab chatting in Dave Sachran ear during the Peru friendly makes me wonder.

PLEASE tell me you are kidding.

Tab and Stewart goes waaaay back as you know..............
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

That wasn't Tab Ramos with Sarachan, that was Richie "The Soccer Dunce" Williams. Richie didn't even last a year as a Real Salt Lake assistant, but Sarachan hires him as his assistant. This ***** is about who you know, and not what you know & can do.......The crazy thing is that Ramos was offered the interim USMNT head coach job last year, before Sarachan, but he turned it down.......Why would they think that Tab Ramos would be a better choice than Tata Martino, Louis van Gaal, Carlos Queiroz or even Juan Carlos Osorio???
      I don't think there are any U.S. coaches ready for the present (WC '22) USMNT head coach job, BUT for the WC '26 job, David Wagner & Jesse Marsch would be my leading candidates.

Comment

Yes indeed it was Richie Williams.

Was that Josh Wolf on the coaching staff too. I liked Josh as a player.
        Last edited by HL; October 18, 2018, 09:05 PM.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah!!! That was Wolff. He's an assistant at Columbus. Sarachan invited him to be an assistant for the game.

Comment

Just saw a report that suggest AUFC might be getting some competition, from LA Galaxy, for Guillermo Barros Schelotto's signature. It was reported, a month ago, that AUFC was interested in Schelotto to replace Tata (if he left).

Comment

Peru schooled the US on 2 touch ball. There only problem was they wanted to walk the ball in the goal and US defense stood up in the final third. Had they been drawing shots from a little out they would win easily.

Hope the US learn from that ball movement by Peru.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X