Early and decisive measures in comparison to the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/artic...200319609/1606

Johnny - this article dated March 17 lists some virus-containment measures suggested by the Holness administration. To me they seem largely in lock step with measures recently announced by the Trump admin - which is widely acknowledged as backward.

Kindly assist us to understand the similarities between the Holness and Trump admin policies with your usual insightful analysis of the Coronavirus situation. Thanks in advance 🙂
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You are just trying to be relevant. I give the info I have that is it. The fact is they MOH say they have the available test, the US didn't.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        You are just trying to be relevant. I give the info I have that is it. The fact is they MOH say they have the available test, the US didn't.
        LOL! I'm trying to be relevant while you really don't have to try hard to be a Dummy

What the "MOH say" is not nearly as important as what it does. Regarding testing you've acknowledged to being completely ignorant. Only tribal dummies believe self-serving statements blindly while being blissfully ignorant of the facts.

But carry on same way yuteman. Doan tap atall

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          These guys are embarrassing. Sick would be more appropriate, an election is their biggest worry,not the ineptness.
          Tribalism does that to soooo many JLPNP Dummies

Comment

The UN just acknowledge the work of the Jamaican Ministry of Health so who is politiricking now?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The UN just acknowledge the work of the Jamaican Ministry of Health so who is politiricking now?
              That's meaningless encouragement designed to placate Dummies in an environment where those useless bureaucrats are looking for positives
              Portia Simpson as I recall was one of Time Magazine's People of the Year. I'm sure you believe that was righteous as well... Wooooiiieee mi clavicle!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                That's meaningless encouragement designed to placate Dummies in an environment where those useless bureaucrats are looking for positives
                Portia Simpson as I recall was one of Time Magazine's People of the Year. I'm sure you believe that was righteous as well... Wooooiiieee mi clavicle!!!!

The guy is easily led a press release is all he needs to support " his party" or habit . Like crack heads they are always searching for that AC comeback,to take that pull of hype ( crack) to get high,then they smoke up the stack and the cycle continues,he will be back...lol..
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

when was Portia person of the year in Time???

Thanks in advance.

Jangle mi fellow duncebat brethren can you help me find it. LOL!!!~

Comment

Thanks in advance.

Yuh inna class by yuhself,wha yuh say dem ave di testing kits and yuh nuh know how much get tested
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The guy is easily led a press release is all he needs to support " his party" or habit . Like crack heads they are always searching for that AC comeback,to take that pull of hype ( crack) to get high,then they smoke up the stack and the cycle continues,he will be back...lol..
                      Yep that's a good description of a tribalist

Comment

Thanks in advance.

One dunce leading another is not a prescription for success

Comment

Yuh inna class by yuhself,wha yuh say dem ave di testing kits and yuh nuh know how much get tested
                          Having kits is an achievement for this guy. What's done (or not) with them is irrelevant.

Mi bro ah yaad tell mi seh is less than 100 tests performed so far. I cannot verify that info tho

Comment

Show me where Portia win Time person of the Year.

Thanks in Advance. Prove who is brilliant. Without that you just another gossip, rumour monger. LOL!!!

Comment

Learn to read Dummy. I didn't say she was THE person of the year.

Google works so use that to find out whatever you want. I'm not getting sidetracked by that red herring.

Comment

Tufton: No issue with our capacity to test

With fewer than 100 persons tested since the first case of COVID-19 was confirmed in Jamaica last Tuesday, raising questions about the country’s capacity, Health and Wellness Minister Dr Christopher Tufton yesterday declared that there is enough material to carry out over 2,000 examinations, with more on the way.

Tufton made the declaration while speaking at a press briefing at Jamaica House in St Andrew, where he, among other things, confirmed the island’s 13th case of COVID-19.

“We have sufficient reagents to test. We have enough to test approximately 2,500,” the health and wellness minister said.

“We just got new stock yesterday and we are ordering additional in anticipation that this will last for a particular period of time. So there is no issue right now as it relates to our capacity to test.”

Responding to questions about why more the people have not been tested, Chief Medical Officer Jacquiline Bisasor-McKenzie said people would have to first present with symptoms to meet that requirement.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...-capacity-test
                                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X