X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Denney did not get.....

....an England call up.

Serve him right!

Denney qualify to play for Jamaica, but diss Jamaica big time. Sad to hear some of his ignorant comments about why he decided not to......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Who is Troy Denney again?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Should be: DEENEY

HL

Comment

It’s ok HL I we only want those who are comited.

Comment

......plus he has tyiad legs.......

HL

Comment

Mi never rate him still. A stand up striker but didn't think he added much. Give me Nicholson over him any day for Jamaica.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

... meanwhile ... in other stories. Think about it HL, who was he gonna get called over? Kane? Calvert-Lewin? Vardy? England use 1 striker and Deeny nuh better than none of those listed. Doubt he would get called over Tammy Abraham and Danny Ings not to mention the man under the radar Patrick Bamford. Troy better seek out a pundit gig he does a good job criticizing Fred.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Deeny was never in the runnings to get called for England. During his heydays even Danny Welbeck was scoring more goals than him.

On another note, I like Bamford. He’s a Manchester United type striker.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X