• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......I see AUFC not wasting any time

reloading for 2019.......Finding Almiron's replacement???:
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/...plate-end-year

AUFC's new star???

Love what AUFC is doing.......Now you have other MLS teams trying to keep pace: LA Galaxy inquiring about Juan Quintero, and 2 teams interested in Dario Benedetto.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
      reloading for 2019.......Finding Almiron's replacement???:
      https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/...plate-end-year
      Never heard of this guy.

But anyone who plays for Boca or River....is good enough to play for us.

Btw, I hope ATLUTD keep R. Williams.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They will keep Williams as he is cheap option. Sorry he was injured for part of the season.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

AUFC left Romario Williams unprotected for tomorrow's Expansion Draft. If selected, he will go to FC Cincinnati, but if he isn't selected, he returns to AUFC.......Portland Timbers also left Alvas Powell unprotected.

DC United protected Oneil Fisher & Philadelphia Union protected Cory Burke from the Expansion Draft.

Comment

I'm seeing reports that he is rated higher than Almiron. AUFC has been interested in signing him since 2017.......We shall see.

Comment

Jorge Sampaoli is in the running to be the new AUFC head coach. Reported that Darren Eales & Carlos Bocanegra have already met with him, and met with his agent over the weekend.

Comment

Greg Garza traded to FC Cincinnati:
                https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/...atlanta-united

I guess 16-year old George Bello will see more playing time at LB, even compete for the starting job.

Comment

Darn it USAF, just posted this.

You were first as usual.

HL

Comment

AUFC preparing for the salary cap. Remember you have Martinez coming in, and I'm sure they have others.......Time for the academy/reserve team players to step up, and "stake their claim".

Comment

ALSO, George Bello, one of the U.S. TOP young players & considered by many to be the U.S. best youth left-back, turns 18 on January 22, 2020 and he's being scouted by Manchester City, Chelsea, Roma, Everton, AC Milan & Schalke, $$$OOOOOOO I'm sure AUFC wants to get him ready.

Comment

I have attended a few games to see ATLUTD 2, when Bello played.

He has been outstanding in the games he played with the senior outfit.

Looking for good things from this kid in the coming season.

HL

Comment

This is false news so far. maybe in the works but the GM said right now he is not an ATL player.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I hope AUFC has a good back-up coach lined up, because Santos FC hired Sampaoli, today, as their new head coach.......Reported that Guillermo Schelotto, AUFC's first reported replacement for Tata, is being courted by LA Galaxy.......I hope, for your sake, that the Alan Pardew rumor isn't true, because I'll be LMAO.

Comment

I'd take what Eales & Bocanegra say about denying signings & trades with a grain of salt.......They did the same thing when it was reported that Barco was signed, even when Barco, his agent & Argentine media confirmed the signing, because Eales wanted to break the news first.......This week, they also tried to do the same with the Garza trade report, and had to confirm a few minutes later when the FC Cincinnati GM confirmed that there was a trade. Eales was ****ed with the FCC GM, because he wanted to officially break the news.

Comment

Working...
                              X