No announcement yet.

What is this about a standoff between the JFF and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok show me the money...look like it grow pin tree.

Comment

From one horse mouth !

https://youtu.be/-7BBjyydI8w
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Contracts revealed ?

https://youtu.be/6a60udTu4lI

Poppy show.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Burrell pay them 5000 dollar in 2015 and JFF now a say 2000 per player.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

burrell was using bandoloo mafia money from traffic sports to finance the program...after the FBI took down traffic sports JFF couldn't pay his USD50k/month salary anymore & they parted ways...this is a different era in CONCACAF football...kickback money nah run again...

Comment

Thanks for info. Seems kind of logical but who currently provide coverage of the games for World cup?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Burrell pay them 5000 dollar in 2015 and JFF now a say 2000 per player.
                See Journalism or the lack of it is a hell of a thing. George Davis should do better. First of all there was NO world cup qualifying in 2015. He was referring to the special centrism tournament where Jamaica was invited to and would have had a fixed fee to the federation.. George Davis is a poor journalist looking free ticket with players..

Comment

third round of world cup qualifying was sept 2015...we beat nicaragua on aggregate...

Comment

That 5k was for that centennial tournament by my sources

Comment

copa centennial was in 2016...we played in the regular copa america in 2015...

Comment

Thanks for the correction. I am told that is where they were paid 5k per came not the world cup qualifiers.

Comment

Working...
                        X