• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica vs Saudia Arabia : Match review...lol

https://youtu.be/ToDaju6Y2wI

Today its an English 11...lol.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

For the record , I dont know these guys ,and didnt sponsor this video...lol.

Dem say Jamaica need a coach, say it long time Mgee will suffer under Tappa. In fact youths in general.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nobody knows football like the Jamaican fan. And this include,coaching, scouting, picking the team, administration.......ect etc.....

Don't believe me, check out this forum:
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

True we are on par with everyone else.

Comment

no substance to the review. You cant review that game without acknowledging what happen in the build up to it.

Comment

Seems to be a common theme from the last gold cup ,eh ?

Comment

from the unenlightened.

Comment

When do you blame the coach, if you credit him with every win ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
                  https://youtu.be/ToDaju6Y2wI

Today its an English 11...lol.
                  I always feel it’s somewhere in the middle. Sometimes you win in spite of the coach. I can’t criticize the first game performance on the coach. I wouldn’t expect Taxi and Damion to be that bad as they have been two of our better performers. But travelling that far and been hit with 3 days quarantine, players dropping out and showing up late , not training will be reflected in that result. There are some legit questions around the omission from the team that left us imbalance but he must know. If you look at it we were thin @ #9 due to Positive COVID results but we did not invite Dever Orgillor Jourdaine Fletcher. Also with natural CDs and we did not bring Topey,
                  Last edited by OJ; November 18, 2020, 12:46 AM.

Comment

One day you have to criticize the coach, that said he has depth in his squad , picking them on a consistent basis seems to be his down fall. As it was in the friendly and GC before that,2 different starting 11,which is odd dont you want your best team out there building form and chemistry, this close to a WC / GC campaign?

Tappa change im side like dutty draws.

Comment

I guess we shouldn't call Ravel Morrison and Daniel Johnson.

You give people a change to prove themselves. The game is not static and form and quality play a role.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Call a 100 Ravel and Johnson, thats not the issue, the question is when does it stop,so you can build on the aforementioned of chemistry and form, we saw what happened in the last G.C, the bredda couldnt pick a consistent starting 11. This win wasnt nothing special,its not as if we controlled the game in any sense,it was just pure counter attacking based on speed, that one trick card was read in the last G.C.

When do you blame the coach.

Comment

Good win Boyz, but I saw 2 sitters that they missed that makes you hold you head. Loved both goals.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so does Graham Southgate, I now see a nucleus that Tappa can work with .

Comment

Thanks Sass I dont understand how they talk out of two sides of their mouth. Dont call new players so no Ravel , no Daniel , No Leon, NO shamar.... But again everyone is entitled to an opinion but they cant make up their own facts.

Comment

Working...
                              X