Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho is a big coach

Argument done
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Wes Brom was robbed.

Done tark.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle
      Argument done
      Let's see if this argument stands up!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Still stands
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think he is an idiot,P'tino had Spurs playing much better even though he was denied the funds Mourinho received.
          The Ali saga + getting Bale and not playing him...
          How can you on one hand rate Pepto because of the job he has done despite not having two key players but on the other hand rate Mourinho for depending on Kane?

Comment

Mourinho today may not be equipped to deal with the modern day social media players, but his record speaks for itself. If given the time , the money and the support from management, Mourinho will build a championship team.

Comment

When you say money, how much money you talking? The kind of money that have Bale on the bench? and Deli Ali and Rose in the dog house?

Jose want too much money, team like Spurs can't afford it.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And proverbial underachieving Spurs is the right team to have the needed patience, even though that isn't a virtue displayed by teams hankering relegation.
                Besides, he takes too many steps backwards to start taking single steps forward.
                Spurs has played before without having Kane, Jangle.

Comment

Well I’m not saying that Spurs is the right team for him. In reality, that right team was really Chelsea with Abromovich money. Ancoletti is a big coach. You guys are judging Mourinho on his style of play in comparison to Pep and Klopp.

Comment

Style of play is one but also he buys wholesale rather than getting a few good men. Not many teams can afford that. He was really tuff on Fred, Baily, Shaw, Pogba and publicly in the press which cause an uncomfortable dressing room.

Now Bale is a luxury most team couldn't afford and I don't understand if he is Jose dog house even without Harry Kane.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Once again ... does this argument still stand?
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

.....and I repeat, “Mourinho today may not be equipped to deal with the modern day social media players, but his record speaks for itself. If given the time , the money and the support from management, Mourinho will build a championship team.”

Comment

I caught just the highlight of one of the goals today, I think it was the last one, and I saw the scorer run past Bale without Bale even pushing his big toe to tackle him. Sumpting wong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            .....and I repeat, “Mourinho today may not be equipped to deal with the modern day social media players, but his record speaks for itself. If given the time , the money and the support from management, Mourinho will build a championship team.”
                            ...okay! but wait.... he has a forward line that consist of Kane, Bale and Son. A midfield with a French player he berated who turned out to be one of ... if not his best midfielder. Not to mention a World Cup winning keeper.

Let me remind you that Jose was the manager than constantly ripped Shaw in public ...the same Luke Shaw who is now considered one of the best left backs in the league.

Comment

Football is not played in the past especially with players past their prime. Out of your list, there’s only two players who can be considered as world class. Harry Kane and Son.

Mourinho’s style of playing and his style of coaching is one of pragmatism. Spurs entire back line is maybe worse than ours. They’re barely better than Loserfool’s makeshift defense. They also lack a creative midfielder ever since Erickson left them. Bale is done. His recent bump was a false dawn.

I’ll still hold on to my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X