Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt Wants to Be the D.J. Khaled of Dancehall

I can appreciate this.

In the 2016 documentary I Am Bolt, there’s a scene where eight-time Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt expresses hesitation about continuing with track and field. Sitting in a Beijing hotel room, “the world’s fastest man” leans into the camera and questions the rigorous training required to get back in shape after multiple injuries.

“Earlier this year I told you I am not having the same feeling, I am not motivated,” Bolt disclosed.

Bolt brings the same discipline and competitive spirit to music that he brought to running. “You have to dream big. We are already thinking about winning Grammys; when you come into music you want to aim high,” says Bolt. “When I started out as an athlete, I didn’t understand dreaming big, it was just saying I want to win an Olympic gold medal until I got to that level, then the highest level is winning continuous Olympics. Now that we are in music, it isn’t just about getting a hit song, it’s getting a song that sells platinum and wins a Grammy. We are putting all of our time into music and aiming to be up there with the very best.”

https://news.yahoo.com/usain-bolt-wa...040529145.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

he's well on his way there...his productions are just as bad as dj khaled's

Comment

Working...
    X