RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess VAR don't work for certain teams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    that is not good enough, his money is mixed with silver or copper like most of them. To whom a lot is given a lot is expected.
    True .... and that is why he is man marked even when playing in front of the defense.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie more is expected of him, I don't care if he is marked, he is usually not double marked. He has to figure it out. It would help first if he commits himself to the team and decide to take a leading role.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Lazie more is expected of him, I don't care if he is marked, he is usually not double marked. He has to figure it out. It would help first if he commits himself to the team and decide to take a leading role.
        Oh ... we know that. He is expected to defend .... win the ball ... pass it forward then be on the end of the pass to score.

Look back at James' goal v Southampton. Pogba ran towards his defenders to pick up the pass, his marker chased him, leaving the space in midfield ... Scott moved into that space allow him to lay off the ball for James to score. Why our players don't see that in the games? On Monday night 2 players were chasing to cover James when he got the ball .... where was Lingard? On the touchline making backward passes instead of taking up a more dangerous position.

When you say leading role .... you taking something like this? "Manchester United star Paul Pogba reportedly called a team-wide meeting during training to urge his team-mates to "stick together" amid their miserable start to the season."
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie Pogba spent all summer moaning and saying he wanted to leave. Calling one meeting after helping to split the team apart is a start. He has a lot more to do. What he has done all summer even after he knew it was hard for him to leave is not leadership. Where was his rallying cry at the start of the season? Come on man. Pogba has not been great for a long time. He has shown a bit of brilliance here and there and has been a part of the dressing room breakdown.

You are pointing out one game. He needs to do that in more games. I can't count the amount of times I have seen him lost the ball this season. He is suppose to be a difference maker and a lot of times he is simply not.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well you can't have it both ways. There are problem with how it is been administered and not only with EPL. Saw the same thing in MLS and even in NFL. It comes down to officals making the call. You would expect them to make the call and review all plays in the box rather than subjective calls. How can the Lines man have his flag and then change it.

If I am a player should I continue playing even when the flag is up? or if the ref blow the whistle knowing that there is a chance for review and the call is change? Ref can give me a card for that.

Comment

Working...
            X