RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 minutes and not a single shot on target.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 minutes and not a single shot on target.

Every game we seem to .......
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The long shadow of LVG. We looked exactly like his team playing the ball side to side without penetration. Waste man. During his reign I became so turned off of our playing style that I couldn’t care less if I missed watching a game. I’m fast coming to the conclusion that I may have to swallow a whole lump of coal and agree with X. OGS not cutting it. The players are goal shy. Nobody but the youngster is willing to take a shot at goal. Rashford needs to be taken off free kicks duty pronto. I’d rather see DeGea come upfield to take the kicks than Rashford. That comes down to the coach.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

BTW big up Bricky pon the links. The Europa not even worth viewership that nobody was broadcasting the game. As Bev Brown the maths brains from primary school did seh....”Look weh me come to”..
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Comment

I watch the game and it is not all negative. This is an away game and it gave Angel Gomes extended time. I think get another good midfielder with him and he can do some damage. He is a baller.

It proves that Mata days are numbered. I think Ole should start Dalot as the right winger and Wan B as the right back and the right side lock down in attack and defense. This new left back Williams show that Ashley Young days are finally numbered. He didn't play like a rookie, he was in attack and defended very well. His poise is very good for a young player. I can't wait to see him some more. Shaw is good but if he blow out his engine then he is out for 4 weeks so give this youngster a some first team and you have a gem.

Manu just need to get a striker and midfielder. I said get Ibra to come in with his confidence and turn thing around before getting Sancho in the summer. You can can James Maddison in the January. I think Manu is going to come stronger that you expect in less than a year.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            I watch the game and it is not all negative. This is an away game and it gave Angel Gomes extended time. I think get another good midfielder with him and he can do some damage. He is a baller.

It proves that Mata days are numbered. I think Ole should start Dalot as the right winger and Wan B as the right back and the right side lock down in attack and defense. This new left back Williams show that Ashley Young days are finally numbered. He didn't play like a rookie, he was in attack and defended very well. His poise is very good for a young player. I can't wait to see him some more. Shaw is good but if he blow out his engine then he is out for 4 weeks so give this youngster a some first team and you have a gem.

Manu just need to get a striker and midfielder. I said get Ibra to come in with his confidence and turn thing around before getting Sancho in the summer. You can can James Maddison in the January. I think Manu is going to come stronger that you expect in less than a year.
            Which Sancho? https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...70283288251533
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I saw all those positives also and agree with mostly. But the end result is that we should have beaten that little team and I'm seriously concerned that we are unable to break down these teams.

Comment

that is true. The good thing is last year it would have been 2-1 not in Manu favor. Manu just need a few good attacking players. They had to get rid of the non producers and trouble maker. It will get better. The better finishing comes with confidence and Rashford is woefully lacking at this time and Greenwood is a bit raw. James and Mctomminy are bonus. Pogba is not giving 100 percent and the rest of midfielder can't shoot. It will change.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  that is true. The good thing is last year it would have been 2-1 not in Manu favor. Manu just need a few good attacking players. They had to get rid of the non producers and trouble maker. It will get better. The better finishing comes with confidence and Rashford is woefully lacking at this time and Greenwood is a bit raw. James and Mctomminy are bonus. Pogba is not giving 100 percent and the rest of midfielder can't shoot. It will change.
                  "Pogba is not giving 100 percent"

Man rush back from injury to play for the team ... aggravated his injury .... but he is not giving 100%? Damn ....

Ole handicap the side. He got rid of Lukaku and instead of bringing in a striker insist on relying on the youngsters. Now ... here we are.

Comment

Who could he have brought in? You want another mediocre. They sold Lukaka too late. They should have cut the price and got rid of him earlier in the season to get someone else in but Manu have to be careful who they buy right now.

Playing who is giving 100 percent not talking bout other teams. He maybe doing the best he can physically but mentally he is not giving 100 percent.

Comment

sass manure dont need to do anything. Keep as it is . I like what I see.

Comment

Yuh done pay Lille dem money?

Comment

Arensal only have 2 players. You lucky Manu never buy Abenageng over the summer. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X