X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black coach : MLS

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampp...erican-coaches
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Whey di man dem deh ,who say it could cost $25 to 50 K...lol

One reason is the relatively high cost of coaching courses with A license courses costing $4,000. These costs weigh heavier on members of disadvantaged communities

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Although Fraser was born in Jamaica, he chose to represent the United States at the international level, after becoming a citizen in June 1986. He made his debut against Chile on June 1, 1988 and amassed 27 caps. His last came in a scoreless tie with Ecuador on July 6, 2001.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Fraser

Comment

You don’t understand. Robin does not start with c to b to a then pro license. If you are a pro player you can skip some levels. But the article is inaccurate I don’t think it’s the money Per se in the U S because most clubs will reimburse you for successfully completing a coaching course. The issue is more am I gonna get that club head coaching job if not why do it and it becomes a vicious circle.

Comment

What is there to understand in a course ladder(coaching) ,the cost are listed on the USSF website with the lowest course in the ladder at $25.00. Its good to know that as a pro player you can skip some levels.Furthermore subsidizing cost was listed in the article in his case and those that dont have his cushion; the article suggested it would cost more than 4k.

That issue of it being a vicious cycle isnt reserved for the US system, I am a 100% sure its the same all over the world.No job is gauranteed.

Comment

The point is people in the US and CANADA has different realities 5han people in JA if that what you are referencing. To do a UEFA B n Jamaica is harder than you think . I am not talking about the Bibi and fullers ect.

Comment

Glad you now understand that,now answer your question about the vicious cycle.

Comment

X have sense? For most people to do the A or B licenses the 4000 doesn't cover lodging or travel and normally you have to travel and spend at least a week or two covering that cost. If you had to do The D, C, A and B. What is the cost for that. I know if you played for College you are qualified to do the course for the D license. I am not sure if it is the same for pro or they can skip the D license.

X just read one thing and chat. He can find out very easily, ask people who have a license, but then again he doesn't know anyone with even a F license.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The 25 dollars is just the administration fee charge by US soccer. That is not the cost of the course.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's a well balanced article,I suggest you read it again.If you want to add $13000k to 30k to get your 25 to 50k that's on you. Cost is speculative based on individual needs,you are generalizing,that's why you are stuck at the F level like Tappa.

Comment

So how comes you a talk bout 25 dollar course?

I am stuck with F because I am soccer dad of two kids. I am clocking an average of 240 miles a week and yesterday I did 340 plus miles to take them to their games. No way you can coach doing that especially when they play at different fields across GA.

Comment

Tutoring Tips: Reading Comprehension Strategies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUDigw4LCYE

You and O.J can buddy up.

Comment

Working...
                        X