RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raising the bar on Jamaican football culture!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop window at Hull ???

lol !

you are trying too hard.. what happen... bored ?

Next thing you are going to argue that Messi is not a quality player because of his failure at the International level..

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      find me a player who began his pro career at 25 and signed with a big club within 5 years. if you cannot i will just have to consider your entire contirbution as irrelevant and deal with it accordingly.
      ...does earlier than 5 years count?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Smaddy remove all ah di Babylon entity Zeppo remarks

Remarkable
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

cya'an tek dishonesty!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            cya'an tek dishonesty!
            mi si yuh pawdie

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Serious question here:

Could a moderator please explain to me why all my posts were removed from the thread?
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

you can always start over.. as you now have

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  rubbish logic.

There are MANY other elements that determine if one is signed by a club in a 'top league'..

When yuh look pon a player you should be able to determine based on his abilities and play at the International level if he is 'World Class' or not..

Are his football skills (decision making,control, passing, vision, dribbling) at a World Class level ?

Could he play for a Team in the FIFA Top 10 or would he look out of place... be a liability ?

How does he look playing against the Top Teams..
                  But Maudib you no easy eeh, what international level you talking about boss? How many times have Jamaica won away to Mexico and the USA with Tappa influencing the thing? The truth of the matter his a lot of you guys just get too emotional and let your heart rule your head.I am one of Tappa's biggest fans, travel over 200 miles from Bristol to Hull to watch him play in lower league football time and time again and he was a good player but never world class, he probably had the ability to play in one of the top leagues in Europe but age was'nt on his side he was watched many times by the likes of Bolton, Aston Villa, Sheffield United etc but none of them took the chance on him so there is no justification for saying the man was world class.

Comment

So the Englsh league was always the standard in world football? Maybe this would explain Brasil having three titles with all local players. This line also defeats the Lindy BS argument.

Did you know that premier league player was on the bench for Tappa's position. Please explain this based on your top flight league argument.

I'm tired of Jakans dissing Tappa and the 98 team for their hard work and achievements. Once on this board they told me Latas was better than Tappa because he played in Portugal, Scotland and other places in Europe, it's only that he didn't get a chance to show case his talent at the WC (as Tappa did). The record now speaks for itself.

Quote: "Emancipate yourself from ................................"

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      So the Englsh league was always the standard in world football? Maybe this would explain Brasil having three titles with all local players. This line also defeats the Lindy BS argument.

Did you know that premier league player was on the bench for Tappa's position. Please explain this based on your top flight league argument.

I'm tired of Jakans dissing Tappa and the 98 team for their hard work and achievements. Once on this board they told me Latas was better than Tappa because he played in Portugal, Scotland and other places in Europe, it's only that he didn't get a chance to show case his talent at the WC (as Tappa did). The record now speaks for itself.

Quote: "Emancipate yourself from ................................"
                      When i said top flight it could be Serie A, La Liga, League1 in France the Bundesliga not neccessarily the premier league,and Jawge a which Jamaican you see dis Tappa? Keep the emotion out of the thing, Tappa was a good player but to call him World Class would be wrong boss!!

Comment

Mastah.. in my opinion Tappa had mastered all the fundamental skill of football and had the presence of mind, speed of thought and ability of a World Class player and demonstrated this in the opportunities he got to play against World Class players.

Mi seh Tappa coulda play pon any side and hold his own... did I stutter ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          Mastah.. in my opinion Tappa had mastered all the fundamental skill of football and had the presence of mind, speed of thought and ability of a World Class player and demonstrated this in the opportunities he got to play against World Class players.

Mi seh Tappa coulda play pon any side and hold his own... did I stutter ?
                          Mi hear you sah!,i am glad you said in your opinion.

Comment

Tenks.. you should take a leaf..

Comment

hask Junior Baiano if Tappa was not World Class...

Comment

Blast from di past:

<Trialist Theodore Whitmore, who starred for Jamaica in the last World Cup, produced a dazzling debut in City's colours. The gangly midfielder teased, tormented and toyed with Chesterfield in a display which oozed skill and confidence. No wonder watching Tigers boss Warren Joyce opened contract negotiations straight after the match! Whitmore looked a class above anything else on the pitch - and anything City fans have seen for a long while. Okay, he might have needed a ball to himself at times but his control and passing ability was a joy to watch. Backed by fellow countrymen Steve Malcolm and Ian Goodison, Whitmore ran the show and fully deserved a standing ovation from a big crowd, tempted along by the presence of the three Jamaicans and free admission.>

Comment

Working...
                                X