RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfortunately Georgia politics resembles a DIRTY TOILET...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately Georgia politics resembles a DIRTY TOILET...

... Where people suffer from political leadership with a bad case of Jim Crow diarrhea
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1
    ... Where people suffer from political leadership with a bad case of Jim Crow diarrhea

Kind of similar to ours where this new Georgia bill gives the governor the right to take over local election boards, our shitstem set up where the party can remove a candidate and delegate their choice, not the peoples choice as an M.P.

Democratic dictatorship, yuh can vote but I will pick the winner, yuh sure dem nuh get it from wi.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Kind of similar to ours where this new Georgia bill gives the governor the right to take over local election boards, our shitstem set up where the party can remove a candidate and delegate their choice, not the peoples choice as an M.P.

Democratic dictatorship, yuh can vote but I will pick the winner, yuh sure dem nuh get it from wi.
      Choo dat

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Seems like an attack on strong black women in Georgia.

I don't think these Trumpist will win,more than likely energize them ( black women) and the wider community.
        Last edited by Sir X; March 28, 2021, 10:55 AM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Seems like an attack on strong black women in Georgia.

I don't think these Trumpist will win,more than likely energize them and the wider community.
          Gotcha.

NYC is problematic enough. Georgia is not a place I'd be comfortable living in. Being surrounded by Jim CrowBait is just not acceptable. It would be feeling like vomiting along with a headache continuously

But to each his own

Comment

Working...
          X